Pages:
Author

Topic: Why bitcoin is taken first before ETH? - page 2. (Read 218 times)

Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 06, 2018, 01:24:36 AM
Eth is more trustable and easy to transact but still why bitcoin is on first choice

Personally I have first choice bitcoin, because no one has control over it.No government,No company. I believe them bitcoin is a real crypto currency. investment, trading, mining All the best depends to bitcoin with me. Personally I love them trading and bitcoin always give me trading success Fair. Kiss
I also believe them bitcoin ,it will be give me a good life.

Why still on first choice bitcoin?
Here this link have some goods article, you can read it.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/why-do-we-really-need-bitcoin-2700407
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 01:24:27 AM
BTC here in Philippines is more easy to transact done the ETH. ETH is also a good cryptocurrency however, BTC has greater value and people wants to get that value. So that's why I think BTC is still be my first choice.
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 01:16:54 AM
Eth is more trustable and easy to transact but still why bitcoin is on first choice

BTC is also trustable like ETH. obviously those two are different cryptocurrency they have a disadvantages and advantages but when it comes to trust. i think its up for the users which of the two they like. All cryptos are secured its up for the user how they manage their private accounts.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 01:06:34 AM
Pages:
Jump to: