Pages:
Author

Topic: Why bitcoin is unstoppable? - page 4. (Read 404 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent
April 02, 2018, 02:10:21 PM
Bitcoin is unstoppable. Despite it’s also volatile, Bitcoin uses different technologies and it makes cryptocurrencies diversified in way you can’t kill one because two new grow back!

Bitcoin is not performing good but it will always be profitable in long run. It is unstoppable because:

1) A lot of people had invested in bitcoins for long term only. They are not going to cash it for small returns.  These people will always be supporting bitcoins and thus there will always be some demand.

2) Every new investors starts with bitcoins only. When you see news related to crypto covered in media, it is only about bitcoins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
April 02, 2018, 12:34:26 PM
It definitely has a huge pioneer advantage. And also it became truly decentralized as it was initially supported by technology geeks and libertarians only.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 12:30:43 PM
Yes I agree. Bitcoin is unstoppable even the fact that it is volatile. What I like in cryptocurrencies is the security that it gives to everyone, our money is secured and gaining. It's normal for bitcoin to be volatile because it is still a currency it just become more special because of being digital. It's diversity from other cryptocurrencies and other banks makes it more special and unstoppable.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 09:50:24 AM
Look at the market, I think the bitcoin has stopped already hahaha. In fact, I think it hardly rise so much as before as the volume has nearly touched a line which will change the world.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 09:22:29 AM
Bitcoin is unstoppable. Despite it’s also volatile, Bitcoin uses different technologies and it makes cryptocurrencies diversified in way you can’t kill one because two new grow back!
Pages:
Jump to: