Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Bitcoin Magazine Doesn't Limit to 1 Acct Per IP Address? - page 2. (Read 204 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
As you see below, 20 accounts are used by me. Every week, a giveaway of at least 200 satoshis via QR code on their Twitter page @EarnWithBM are released to the public per account holder. So I make 20 times what the average Joe makes. What is Bitcoin Magazine's business model? Just giving away money? Something just doesn't add up here.
They are generous and lack of tools to detect cheating from their giveaway.

If you want to have answer, ask them. They will response and you will no longer to use 20 accounts to claim their giveaway. Maybe they did not think about cheating but if they are aware of such, they will response promptly.

Is 200 satoshi sent directly to your address when you claim it or it is only a number in your account and you'll have to submit withdrawal request to Bitcoin Magazine later?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
I'm not familiar with Bitcoin Magazine giveaway, so I don't really know why they're doing it. I guess that such giveaway help them to get quite signficant traffic and level of abuse so far didn't reached such level thatthey can't afford to pay anymore. But usually such good things come to the end sooner or later, it can't last forever. So, you can milk cow as it still gives something.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
As you see below, 20 accounts are used by me. Every week, a giveaway of at least 200 satoshis (most times 300 sats) via QR code on their Twitter page @EarnWithBM are released to the public per account holder. So I make 20 times what the average Joe makes. What is Bitcoin Magazine's business model? Just giving away money? Something just doesn't add up here.

https://imgur.com/a/CAOFSC4

Bitcoin Magazine is one of the original news and print magazine publishers covering Bitcoin and digital currencies. You can earn sats by Flash Fridays (at least 200 sats) and Daily read (50 sats)

50 sats x 7 days = 350 sats
300 sats per week = 200 sats (most times is 300 sats per week)
50 sats bonus per week after retweet quota = 50 sats

Total per account: 700 sats
700 sats x 20 = 14,000 sats (almost US$3.00) (a lot for a 3rd world country)

I have already successfully made withdrawals to Wallet of Satoshi from all 20 accounts. This is a way for persons in 3rd world countries to try lightning. Anyhow, an IP address restriction must be put in place to deter bad players.
Pages:
Jump to: