Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Bitcoin price may not crash like 2013 - page 5. (Read 17869 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
January 04, 2017, 01:21:49 AM
I doubt it'll crash like 2013, especially considering that right now we're looking at something otherwise unprecedented and completely new to what we'd normally see from Bitcoin.

2013 was also heavily manipulated by bots, while this recent rise appears to be mostly organic and there appears to be a lot of normal buy orders and sell orders made by real people, and not algorithms. They have a part, but it seems like people are finally, really invested.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
January 04, 2017, 01:21:32 AM
the biggest problem with people these days seems to be that they know all about the price coming down from $1200 in 2013 but for some reason they don't know (or don't want to know) why price went up that time and how it went up. they just heard about the drop and never bothered to look at a chart after.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 502
January 04, 2017, 01:18:43 AM
As per I think personally as First of all Bitcoin is most predefined successful experiment combined with blockchain and cryptography technology. In 2013 people who help to reach price of Bitcoin to $1151 and then dump to $211 till 2014. But after well advertisement, awareness and advantages  of blockchain technology with various application and few Organization participation along with altcoin creation, bitcoin become master currency among crypto market. Due to long sustainability with promising features, bitcoin become popular so currently have no chance to happen crash like as 2013.

As well people are interesting to enter in to new era of economics and revolutionary finance system. This interest giving born to new decentralized platform and other various perspectives which are beneficial for future of human being with more control and transparency.

Currently bitcoin have biggest share of market capital and in future it will increase rapidly.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 502
January 04, 2017, 01:14:29 AM
As per I think personally as First of all Bitcoin is most predefined successful experiment combined with blockchain and cryptography technology. In 2013 people who help to reach price of Bitcoin to $1151 and then dump to $211 till 2014. But after well advertisement, awareness and advantages  of blockchain technology with various application and few Organization participation along with altcoin creation, bitcoin become master currency among crypto market. Due to long sustainability with promising features, bitcoin become popular so currently have no chance to happen crash like as 2013.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 04, 2017, 01:13:55 AM
Several factors including China’s economic situation have made the Bitcoin surge different from what was the case in 2013 when the price first rose above the $1000 tag but later reversed. As a result, the rising price of Bitcoin today is not likely to suffer a similar fate. Going by its record up till 2016, Bitcoin has put several economic theories in doubt and come up with an established price that cuts across multiple exchanges. Below are some of the observed factors that made it happen:

http://news.8btc.com/why-bitcoin-price-may-not-crash-like-2013

I don't think it's going to crash like it did in 2013 at all. Last time bitcoin rose from $200 to $1200 in one month which is part of why it crashed so hard. This time it's taken over two years. This is why I don't think it's going to crash at all. It's taken years for it's price to slowly and healthily rise, despite the bad reputation it's been given after 2013. I think this price is here to stay.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
January 04, 2017, 01:13:39 AM
all rapid grows in a market must have rapid lowering of price, action = reaction
but i agree, this time it is more value gains than speculation, it will be lowered but no to 500$ range or 700$ range but maybe to 800$ only Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000
news.8btc.com
January 04, 2017, 12:49:41 AM
Several factors including China’s economic situation have made the Bitcoin surge different from what was the case in 2013 when the price first rose above the $1000 tag but later reversed. As a result, the rising price of Bitcoin today is not likely to suffer a similar fate. Going by its record up till 2016, Bitcoin has put several economic theories in doubt and come up with an established price that cuts across multiple exchanges. Below are some of the observed factors that made it happen:

http://news.8btc.com/why-bitcoin-price-may-not-crash-like-2013
Pages:
Jump to: