Pages:
Author

Topic: Why bitcoin requires approval from countries ? - page 15. (Read 1789 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It's strange, of course, that the countries recognize the crypto currency. So the government is not afraid of bitcoin, and does not take it seriously. And there is no need to establish unnecessary bans, because people's discontent is growing. But, I think that they are closely watching the crypt and will be banned at the slightest threat.
Activity: 224
Merit: 41
Bitcoin actually doesn't require approval to be used anywhere. You can use it as long as you have internet connection and a device.

Countries "approving" bitcoin just makes it actually legal to use and accept for merchants.            correct me if I'm wrong

Approving does not actually states that they are accepting Bitcoin as a legal tender (unless otherwise, of course). Approval is basically recognizing something and not legally as a whole. I've seen some countries approving Bitcoin but they always warn people about them. So the acceptance falls in the matter of choice. Approval might have been a vague term, perhaps they should use "partially accepting". Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Bitcoin requires approval in countries for it to be able to fly more aggressively throughout the world, there are regulations that inhibit the development of Bitcoin in some countries, people need to agree on this, bitcoin that is a decentralized currency, so that no one adjusts and controls by an organization. then bitcoin is free. The government should examine and study the impact of electronic money
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
Germany recently approved bitcoin, why exactly is the approval required and what will happen after approval ?
Actually this has nothing to do with approval if you need to use bitcoin but the problem is when the government don't accept bitcoin in their country and make policy regarding this,and sometimes banning the usage this will effect on the value of the coin and the users from those countries people
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Germany recently approved bitcoin, why exactly is the approval required and what will happen after approval ?
All business and investment activities require governmental or regional approval. Bitcoin wants to be used as a payment medium that must be accepted!
Then, all disputes (if any) will be resolved by law!
Activity: 70
As per my opinion, if cryptocurrency is approved in a certain country, more people will have access to crypto and will be able to use crypto as a form of payment, investment or become ones asset.
Activity: 140
For me, to be legalize because butcoin can affect the people and the economics by earning money, and it is because bitcoin has many factors that the users will focus in bitcoin because they can earn money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Bitcoin requires approval from countries because it has value and can affect the countries financial sector especially banking sector that already exists. Bitcoin gets resistant for some financial institution from the government institution or private institution. If a country has approval bitcoin that means bitcoin can be used in that country.
Activity: 16
Bitcoin will allow investors to use their IPs to legitimately invest in Bitcoin. However, that will come with pretty heavy taxes.
Activity: 189
Merit: 28

For me bitcoin needs approval from countries so that our country will be secured. Like what they said now there is a chance that bitcoin can make our bank disappear and our country thinks that will be not good to as so that they did not legalized bitcoin in our country. That is my opinion correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 101

Approval can have a good impact on Bitcoin, if there is approval, of course there will be more people who believe and no doubt about bitcoin, especially people who are in that country, so chances are bitcoin will eventually develop in that country.
Activity: 253
Bitcoin actually doesn't require approval to be used anywhere. You can use it as long as you have internet connection and a device.

Countries "approving" bitcoin just makes it actually legal to use and accept for merchants.            correct me if I'm wrong
because some countries dont trust bitcoin so they need to confirm it before they can approve that bitcoin is good for their country
Activity: 180
Korea has just opened its doors to the virtual currency market. That's a good news with bitcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
if a country approves the use and storage of bitcoin by its inhabitants. then bitcoin will be used as a means of buying and selling transactions in daily life ..
and the big investors in their country do not hesitate to invest their money as much as possible
Activity: 340
Merit: 1
I think they need study for that before to approval they need to know what could be affect in thiet currency, people , businesses and also in stock market. Some country has no potential to have a crypto in thier land but some country are applicable based on t
How they live and how the country rich. They want to make a strong and reliable reason why they approve it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
I think bitcoin didnt need an approval for the government.because there are lot of country that didnt legalize bitcoin but still people using it like us our country philippines not yet legalize bitcoin.But it will be good if bitcoin approved to be legal.
Bitcoin can enter in each country without approval just like what happened before but in the end still bitcoin needs the approval of the government for it to last since we all need the favor of our government, at the end of the day if it has an effect already in the economy the government has the right to decide.
Activity: 99
I think bitcoin didnt need an approval for the government.because there are lot of country that didnt legalize bitcoin but still people using it like us our country philippines not yet legalize bitcoin.But it will be good if bitcoin approved to be legal.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I don't heard any statement from any personnel of government that saying about total approval from government, but in my country bitcoin still operates without any forms of hindrances that government against for it, maybe government also look the total good contributions of bitcoin to their country that's why government gives freedom to bitcoin business.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
bitcoin already feels comfortable to the holder and does not require approval from each country, if the state is able to give approval to bitcoin of course every user will be burdened because the government will definitely limit every transaction that happened from each user
I think one country has to approve bitcoin to be used by individuals because that is the only way of accepting bitcoin as well and make a regulations for it since bitcoin is not controllable by anyone. They have to approve everything that enters in the country for them to know how safe it is ad if their people are safe to have it and do not used bitcoin for illegal things.
Activity: 75
BItcoin is not like fiat currencies that require approval by the law of the state before its transactions will be accepted. However, its approval will help convince all of people especially the ignorant to partake in crypto investment and its mining.
Pages:
Jump to: