Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Bitcoin Transaction Fee increases Over Bitcoin Price Increase? - page 2. (Read 199 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 252
This is very very confusing because I knew there was a time when BTC transaction fee was very less in 2017. And we all were confident about this. I knew times when BTC fee was only 5000 Satoshi.
Now BTC price Is also I creased so many times and also now it is about 50,000 Satoshi. And it is very confusing. It may lead to newbies those can drop BTC and to accept other coins too.

It's probably because the network load at that time is not crowd as right now, the network load is influence by how many people doing transaction at that time and how much the volume of bitcoins being traded.
I think it's okay for bitcoin because nowdays people are buying bitcoin are purposing to invest not as transaction currency, usually people are sending balance between wallets using cheap fee coins but it won't make the price of bitcoin drops because of that. People knows bitcoin is the most strong fundamental cryptocurrency right now and it's the best coin to hold. All crypto investors must be hold bitcoin as part of their investment.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 4193
The fee market is determined by the supply and demand. You should look at the fee rates instead of the absolute fees, as the fees are affected by the size of your transaction.

If you're talking about the fee rates in Bitcoin, then the fee has mostly been unchanged. The mempool is quite empty right now and you should get a confirmation within a reasonable timeframe with 1 sat/vbyte and it is basically the same as when Bitcoin was normal.
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
This is very very confusing because I knew there was a time when BTC transaction fee was very less in 2017. And we all were confident about this. I knew times when BTC fee was only 5000 Satoshi.
Now BTC price Is also I creased so many times and also now it is about 50,000 Satoshi. And it is very confusing. It may lead to newbies those can drop BTC and to accept other coins too.
Pages:
Jump to: