Pages:
Author

Topic: Why bitcoin will fall and stay under $1000. - page 3. (Read 563 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
I was already somewhat worried without bears popping up, because their statements are indicating the exact opposite, and we may very well be near the point of having seen the worst of current dip. No way that the market will tank below the $6000 bottom, and for that reason it might be a good opportunity to start buying whatever you can before the price jumps back up. In other words, the lowest the price can go from current levels is less than 10%, so don't wait. The current market is just oversold, and especially so if you look at the time frame it happened in, and how consistent the decline has been. While typing now, I bought at $6599.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
on what basis do you say that bitcoin will still fall below $ 1000? LOL
I never thought bitcoin would go that far. there will be how many more people are panicking at this. I think this is just a mere issue to make the negative news and improve the FUD. I believe that in the near future the price will soon increase again.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
It's simple. This time Bitcoin failed to deliver on its promise. Meaning it's fundamentally different from previous 'corrections'

Finally, after years of being dead in the water and being ignored, actual adoption came to the market.
Then the network actually got some transactions going and utterly failed to deliver. With confirmations taking days at a cost of $50 per transaction!
The dev team has known this scaling problem for almost 10 years and what have they come up with? Nothing!
Yes, only now there is something in the works, lightning network, a system that fundamentally cannot even work and even as a concept completely defeats the entire point of "A Decentralized peer-to-peer Cash." -Satohsi Nakamoto.

A hand full of early adopters and devs sold millions of coins at $15-20k range to y'all bag holders and are now some of the wealthiest people in society. Which was of course the plan all along.

Keep buying that 'dip' guys! LOL
Pages:
Jump to: