Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Bitcoin Will Hit New Highs - ETF Date August 10th - page 3. (Read 1806 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Today the ETF bill was rejected. All three submissions were turned down by the SEC, as the body considered them to be manipulated to suit their desires in some quarters.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
At the time of writing this, 9 bitcoin ETF applications were rejected by SEC to three separate orders. And looking at the bitcoin charts now, its price is barely affected by the result. This only goes to prove that nothing can really stop bitcoin in soaring high. Looking at its history, no matter how bitcoin non-believers crashed it, it always found a way to regain poise, even hitting new record high. Admittedly, ETF has a huge impact on the market, but that is not the sole dictator of bitcoin's future. Approved or disapproved, hopes are high that bitcoin will still manage to skyrocket SOON.
Activity: 56
I think that ETF can win the bull market for the cryptocurrency market, but even if the ETF fails to pass the review, the cryptocurrency is still worth looking forward to!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I really don't care about the ETF issue. I think everything, the news is just being shark created to fomo, pump the market blow. EFT get passed or not ?. I do not think it will affect the price of bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will go to moon at the end of the year
I think that we can see its reaction on the bitcoin price, as bitcoin price has dropped too much in last two weeks. I think that this will continue tell the 10th of August and after that hopefully bitcoin will recover its value so soon.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Many analysts say that Bitcoin's price this year has risen sharply due to the interest of new investors who are betting on the future of digital money as a distraction stock value or payment instrument.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I don't consider that much about the approval or dissaproval from SEC because I think it will only create the temporary changes in the prices of the bitcoin,if you are holding bitcoin in long term just sit back and relax while what is happening after August 10,just like me. Cheesy

Still, we don't have exact clarity about the Bitcoin ETF's because the SEC is kept postponing the approval of ETF. I think the impact of ETH will not effect Bitcoin much, yes, you are right in long run people who are holding the Bitcoin will get much benefits when the prices start increasing.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
ETC project has diffused the "difficulty time bomb" that it inherits from the Ethereum codebase. The blockchain contains immutable history of damage from DAO hack, is going on another path, with an alternative policy of creating new coin.
New projects are often based on rankings. The purpose is to go faster and I do not understand if it has the same owner. But I think the new project is most likely to require a certain amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
ETC project has diffused the "difficulty time bomb" that it inherits from the Ethereum codebase. The blockchain contains immutable history of damage from DAO hack, is going on another path, with an alternative policy of creating new coin.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
I think the main reason why people is urging the Bitcoin ETF, is because everyone wants to see a price pump like what happened last year.

Just like this.
I think if Bitcoin ETF passed on August 10th, the bitcoin price will be over 10k

So, now the date was moved which I think it will not going to be approved. Does that mean the whole market will crash? Temporarliy yes, but not for long.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
The date was shifted further back, and the cloud of uncertainty is still hanging over the crypto sphere.
The outcome would probably be negative, as if has been every other time the bitcoin ETF bill was proposed.
We can only be optimistic for some possitive news and an upwards break for cryptocurrencies.

I expect the growth in this month but not in the initial days of this month. We will find the profit after some days likely we can see the bitcoin price at 8k USD by this month end. Please wait for the profit like you done on the regular investment mate.
So far  bitcoin seems fluctuating more in the market but after this month onwards we will find the huge bump in the price chart. So you need to wait until the coin value increased.
The date was shifted further back, and the cloud of uncertainty is still hanging over the crypto sphere.
The outcome would probably be negative, as if has been every other time the bitcoin ETF bill was proposed.
We can only be optimistic for some possitive news and an upwards break for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
We have Bitcoin testing its bottom for the third time, Coinbase adding Custody, South Korea flipping for the 10th time allowing and regulating cryptocurrencies, and the $4 billion dollar EOS raise finally finishing its Ethereum dump on the marketplace. Bitcoin’s next run will go further and happen quicker than people realize.

In the news, we have Europe’s largest trader of exchange-traded funds is moving into crypto and the CBOE applying for a Bitcoin ETF again. August 10th is the date to watch for the approval or disapproval of the ETF. Even if it gets rejected like the other times, it will provide clarity as to what is needed to approve one.

We discuss the latest news and give our insights as a mix of traders from firms such as JP Morgan. Give the latest episode a listen!
It will be difficult to predict what will happen next. If the ETF is approved the market will reverse. Otherwise it would be really bad.
Anyway, I hope the ETF will approve it, with the dull market from the beginning of the year to now it will be a new blow for the market.
Yes that is right, I am also expecting the same, I think that after 10th August the price of bitcoin will boost again and there will be a very good increase in bitcoin price. In fact it is the need of the time, because bitcoin price is already trading so much lower and we cannot afford the price to fell down any more.
Merit: 4
I also have much faith in Bitcoin. Hope it will get 13 14k soon
Activity: 56
The whole crypto market will grow, i think, just judging from point of amount of good project appearing every day. Most of project lack of funds and since the regulations are getting better large investors will be more in favour to invest in the projects. This will increase market further.
Activity: 340
I really don't care about the ETF issue. I think everything, the news is just being shark created to fomo, pump the market blow. EFT get passed or not ?. I do not think it will affect the price of bitcoin. I believe bitcoin will go to moon at the end of the year
Activity: 28
I think if Bitcoin ETF passed on August 10th, the bitcoin price will be over 10k
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
Of course, when Bitcoin's price rises, the cryptomarket comes to life, and trade increases. Although, some experts, on the contrary, say that the price will decrease.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
I don't consider that much about the approval or dissaproval from SEC because I think it will only create the temporary changes in the prices of the bitcoin,if you are holding bitcoin in long term just sit back and relax while what is happening after August 10,just like me. Cheesy
Activity: 183
We have Bitcoin testing its bottom for the third time, Coinbase adding Custody, South Korea flipping for the 10th time allowing and regulating cryptocurrencies, and the $4 billion dollar EOS raise finally finishing its Ethereum dump on the marketplace. Bitcoin’s next run will go further and happen quicker than people realize.

In the news, we have Europe’s largest trader of exchange-traded funds is moving into crypto and the CBOE applying for a Bitcoin ETF again. August 10th is the date to watch for the approval or disapproval of the ETF. Even if it gets rejected like the other times, it will provide clarity as to what is needed to approve one.

We discuss the latest news and give our insights as a mix of traders from firms such as JP Morgan. Give the latest episode a listen!
I find that the news is just a pretext for shark pumping blows up Bitcoin prices. The price increase of Bitcoin is certain this year, I believe it  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
Nothing is certain in crypto anymore, we will just have to live one day at a time henceforth. A lot of predictions has failed, so it's better to be on the safe side.
Yeah, the safe side will decision after Aug, 10th. We can see how market will react about the result, me still waiting also how far this can impact in BTC price, because we have been through how market got bleeding since Q1-Q2, hopes this will be good start to bull trend.
Pages:
Jump to: