Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Bittrex so popular ? - page 2. (Read 300 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
August 28, 2018, 08:45:00 AM
Also KYC isn't problem for most users, if you don't do anything bad, then hang on this step.
It's not about you as user doing anything bad, but the exchange itself, or the party they outsourced their verification tasks to. You can only hope that nothing happens with your private information, but since there is no way for you to know, you'll always have to worry about it.

In most well developed countries there are local services allowing you to buy and sell Bitcoin without going all naked, and if you buy your coins there, send them over to an exchange as Binance to trade. As long as you aren't touching fiat, in most cases an exchange as Binance won't annoy you with verification requests. Bittrex is too trigger happy when it comes to freezing accounts. They ruined my legacy account. Not my cup of tea.
Activity: 330
Merit: 123
August 28, 2018, 03:14:29 AM
reputable team and been around for a while.  also good selection of coins.  I think worries of an exit scam are very low with bittrex.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
August 27, 2018, 07:22:14 PM
Bittrex is still popular nowadays but a little outdated when it comes to rankings due to that strict KYC procedures like whats being mentioned above.I have remembered the days when bittrex is on the top together with poloniex but suddenly they do rank down because of such changes and also they do already have rampant issues when it comes to users accounts.Dont have much idea on how severe it is but basing on rankings we can able to tell the difference but still they are trustable.
Poloniex always had some problems, Bittrex wasn't so problematic. Now they added fiat trading too. Binance is also popular along some other exchangers. The reason is they offer high security and are better than others, compare yobit them and you'll understand everything. Also KYC isn't problem for most users, if you don't do anything bad, then hang on this step.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
August 27, 2018, 05:58:14 PM
Bittrex is still popular nowadays but a little outdated when it comes to rankings due to that strict KYC procedures like whats being mentioned above.I have remembered the days when bittrex is on the top together with poloniex but suddenly they do rank down because of such changes and also they do already have rampant issues when it comes to users accounts.Dont have much idea on how severe it is but basing on rankings we can able to tell the difference but still they are trustable.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
August 27, 2018, 12:51:30 PM
Bittrex is very good and fast .there is no issue with Bittrex like maintenance etc
I am using Bittrex from years i remember Bittrex from Mintpal time .That time bittrex was poor exchange full of bugs.We need to verify accounts because Bittrex is regulated
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
August 27, 2018, 11:43:48 AM
I no longer use them because of forcing their users to do KYC without prior notice but other than that, It's simply because it's reputable and reliable service. It's being 4 years since they're operating and they are handling things very professionally and yes, multiple trading pairs play a role as well because If people can't find their coin tradable in other exchange, they'll have to sign up in bittrex.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 11:08:16 AM
I wonder that why Bittrex so popular as their commission charge so high compare to Binance, Kucoin & others? Is it because Bittrex has a lot of pair to trade? Confuse... Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: