Pages:
Author

Topic: Why btc has increased 13.04% today? - page 2. (Read 230 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 06:55:20 PM
There are divergences on what has had an effect for the rise of the BTC and the other crypto. It may only be a momentary respite, as the market continues bearish
Activity: 404
Merit: 251
April 12, 2018, 06:53:04 PM
where is this sudden pump coming from?
in excellent news, do you think that btc is ready to jump high again?

None is completely sure at the moment but some say its short liquidation or short selling of BTC trades on major exchanges. Bitcoin also had a record volume of 1.2 billion, which is quite frankly surprising at the moment. I personally think all of this is just due to some whale playing with some funds.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
April 12, 2018, 06:51:29 PM
I tried to search google for the same answer but unable to find any realiable source of news which can justify today's price surge. However, if you are monitoring the price of bitcoin continuously, then you might have noticed that the price was not fluctuating much since last few days. In real world stock market scenario, we call it a phase of "gaining strength before taking another leap". It mainly occurs when the price of an asset reaches its optimum low and investors start entering into that asset pushing the price higher. Probably that's what happened with bitcoin as well. But whatever is happeneing, it's positive.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
April 12, 2018, 06:50:23 PM
bitcoin prices rise up like this I think this is because btc officials have dared to comment on crypto, so investors are brave enough to start coming back again.But what is worried about is, this is just a momentary euphoria.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 06:40:05 PM
Maybe this is the time for bitcoin to start rising and really rising soaring, and this is very good news for bitcoin holders who bought lower prices yesterday.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 06:34:49 PM
i will say you just keep your fingers crossed, watch and see, from analysis the price of cryptocurrencies always jumps at the second quarter of the year. if you have been keeping close watch you would understand this. thanks
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 06:32:25 PM
where is this sudden pump coming from?
in excellent news, do you think that btc is ready to jump high again?
Pages:
Jump to: