Pages:
Author

Topic: Why BTC is under $7K? - page 3. (Read 587 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 04:53:10 PM
It's just a speculation but I hope when I'll wake up tomorrow I won't see BTC under 6k  Sad
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 03:57:47 PM
On the market, today i see the BTC price is under $7K? I do not why, do you have any ideas for this? Do you think the price will increase again or it will continue to go down?  I hope on this month the will go uptrend for a long time and will reach over $10K. Thank you for your opinion.
Now is not the time to stare at the bitcoin chart or altcoin and pray for them to rise again. It would be better to do some other useful things, such as reading more about psychology, exploring ICO projects to increase your BTC. Take a few strolls for a relaxed mind.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
June 13, 2018, 03:35:03 PM
On the market, today i see the BTC price is under $7K? I do not why, do you have any ideas for this? Do you think the price will increase again or it will continue to go down?  I hope on this month the will go uptrend for a long time and will reach over $10K. Thank you for your opinion.

I think it might be some market manipulations again, otherwise I don't understand why would people after a month of steady 8-9k USD price decide to sell it off. If that's so, there are two main options: they, who manipulate the market, will go on and the price will drop more and more and then suddenly increase, or, they'll consider 6k as enough and the price will start increasing now. In both ways BTC will increase, because everyone needs it.  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
June 13, 2018, 12:57:29 PM
I heard that the price of Bitcoin will be dow continue. It's maybe around 5k~ 6k USD. This is because one coin trade maket of Korean wa hacked. I hope the price of Bitcoin will go up again

BTC will go down to $5k? Are you sure? Could you please share us your information? I think BTC will continue to go uptrend. If BTC go under $5K as your opinion it is a big dump. All investors don't expect it.

he is right , many people expecting 5k bcoz it is the next support after 6400 which bitcoin already broke , after 5K usd if it dip further then 3k is next support .
But i feel it will bounce back from $5k support and may go to as high as $11k . market does not depend on investors expectation .
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
June 13, 2018, 12:52:27 PM
May be interest of people is going down in crypto and no new money coming in market . one more reason could be to create panic and keep price down so that big investors can accumulate more bitcoin . bcoz i did not see market in bear mode for such a long period . since january it is only falling .
Activity: 32
Merit: 3
June 13, 2018, 12:49:14 PM
Do you think the price will increase again or it will continue to go down?

The large number of representatives of classic financial structures play against the crypto market today. I think that causes is obvious: they want to have control over the market and take money the biggest part of profit from the crypto market, like in fiat market. But they need time for it.

The crypto market will pick up if it go beyond exchange trading. We will weaken effect from bears if we create wholesale & retail trade by goods and trade in services for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 08:46:33 AM
We are going to the February lows and lower and it is likely to happen in one quick swift kick in the nuts to all crypto holders when it does.
Activity: 294
Merit: 23
June 13, 2018, 08:09:09 AM
Last year in March, I had the opportunity to buy crypto-alaite. Then bitcoin cost $ 800, and the etherium $ 30 .. But I thought, it's probably too late .. for six months the bitcoin cost 8000 $ already, and the etherium 600 $
Activity: 238
June 12, 2018, 07:49:57 PM
Do not believe the market, there is an opinion that whales are trying to create a panic, in order to buy the cryptocurrency is cheaper. Do not sell.

Thank you for your opinion. Yes, i agree with you, a great chance for us and the other investors to buy BTC, Altcoins with the best price, very cheap. We do not miss out this chance. Good luck to all.
June 12, 2018, 07:47:50 PM
I heard that the price of Bitcoin will be dow continue. It's maybe around 5k~ 6k USD. This is because one coin trade maket of Korean wa hacked. I hope the price of Bitcoin will go up again

BTC will go down to $5k? Are you sure? Could you please share us your information? I think BTC will continue to go uptrend. If BTC go under $5K as your opinion it is a big dump. All investors don't expect it.
June 12, 2018, 07:43:28 PM
Is normal for market fluctuations to occur but oene of the reason for this dip is the exchange hack hopefully we wish tonsee bitcoin rise again in the nect few days

Thank you for your information. I heard this information, a small hack for a small exchange from Korea, now btc reach $6k5, i think this is the best chance for us to buy BTC and ETH, very cheap. Why we don't invest? 
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
June 12, 2018, 07:33:14 PM
Oh my! where have you heard that it will continue to go down? It was around $6,500 and I'm not confident on it because the possibility of $5,000 is there.

If it goes under $6,000 soon that will be the lowest for this year after several months because the lowest that it went through was $6,000.

The coinrail hacked was responsible for this, I mean the hackers and does anyone knows if these hackers sold those stolen coins already?
Activity: 104
June 12, 2018, 06:48:16 PM
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
June 12, 2018, 04:40:03 PM
Do not believe the market, there is an opinion that whales are trying to create a panic, in order to buy the cryptocurrency is cheaper. Do not sell.
Activity: 294
Merit: 23
June 12, 2018, 03:14:27 PM
BTC will downtrend for 4 month from today. BTC will under $4k
There are 2 good news:
- We are now close to the bottom and are buying at sweet prices. Imagine that you are in 2014 and buy back the levels of $ 300- $ 400
- If in 2013-2017 the cue ball took several years to recover, now correction is much faster.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 586
June 12, 2018, 02:15:21 PM
You can mainly thank big money manipulation, i.e, CME, futures markets, etc., for entering into the space Dec 2017 and basically controlling the price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 12, 2018, 10:44:20 AM
I'm more frustrated with the Ethereum which does not look very promising at all. I think that hundreds of thousands of traders are in a same position with me. It was mistake to invest in ETH.
Activity: 28
June 12, 2018, 07:37:13 AM
BTC market is being manipulated big time. Period.
Activity: 219
June 12, 2018, 05:16:23 AM
BTC will downtrend for 4 month from today. BTC will under $4k
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
June 12, 2018, 04:24:00 AM
Generally write that the price of the crypto currency two days ago fell due to the fact that there was a hacker attack on private wallets on the little-known exchanger Coinrail in South Korea, where four types of tokens for a total of more than $ 40 million were stolen, including PundiX about 19 , $ 5 million, tokens NPER, Aston and a few tokens Tron. If the usual, albeit significant, theft can cause such a fall in the crypto-currency market, then this market is very vulnerable. In the world will always happen such stories, is it because of this crypto currency will always fall in value? It seems to me that the matter is quite different. There is an opinion that these are the last manipulations before the growth of the crypto-currency market. So it or not, we will soon see.

There. You said little-known. This should mean that hacks like that should not impose too much of an effect on the entire crypto market. I think it was funny all the news media kept publishing that report. Basically news are like people. One guy thinks it is important, everyone thinks it is important. The hack happened on Friday, and only Sunday people reacted. Such a great example of how news and propaganda effects traders. But like you said,,, this is all the manipulation and people fall for it. They will also be manipulated to increase prices,,, soon.
Pages:
Jump to: