Pages:
Author

Topic: Why BTC rates in Iran is so high - page 2. (Read 662 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 07:20:46 AM
If fiat decreasing it's value then it should bee wiser decision to buy bitcoin and hold it rather then hold fiat because bitcoin is most fluctuated and it's one of the best digital currency all over the world.
Activity: 29
September 10, 2018, 06:53:03 AM
It's should be scam news. Because scam are spread out in online with crypto and everyone need to be avoid these otherwise they should not be benefitted by crypto.
Activity: 32
September 10, 2018, 06:29:55 AM
It's may occur because of the decreasing the value of the local fiat of iran. But it's should be trap who will be interested about it. Be careful about that and have a safe invest on crypto.
Activity: 224
September 09, 2018, 03:31:13 PM
"The value of rial is going down day by day.if you convert it in dollar you might not be benefited. lots of experienced people are here for advice you.talk with them and take right decision.
"
Activity: 322
September 09, 2018, 12:59:35 PM
It may be due to the decrease in the price of Iran's Fiat currency. Or there may be other reasons behind it. But actually verify that the news is true and then make any decision. Because it is necessary to take precautions in taking any decision.
Activity: 238
September 09, 2018, 12:18:12 PM
Although I do not know whether the news is true or not. If you are certain that the fact is true, then it may be based on Iran's economic situation. Because the price of fiat currency in Iran is going down a lot.
Activity: 103
September 09, 2018, 12:16:22 PM
Everything is complicated there, so it's better not to delve into it.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 12:10:10 PM
where did you get the news from? currently many currencies experience a decline in the exchange rate against the dollar, not least the iran currency. you should include a source link of information in the thread.
Activity: 100
September 09, 2018, 12:02:22 PM
Although I think it might be a fake news, before deciding on this matter, you should know about this news very well and check that the incident is true. Because Bitcoin's prices are generally the same everywhere. But if there will be a another reason behind it.
Activity: 84
September 09, 2018, 11:05:44 AM
I am really surprised that I have get any updates about such stuff big news, if it actually happens then it is a very good news for the market but if it's a scam then it can fall bad impact over the market so I would request everyone to not get influence by any fake news
brand new
Activity: 0
September 09, 2018, 09:25:54 AM
It would have been better if you can provide the link from where you have seen this. Because as far as the news is, the rates are the same.
Activity: 98
September 09, 2018, 09:47:30 AM
there been many mix concepts are available about this topic, some are acepting it in a good way and some are claiming it as a scam so we should wait until we don't get any confirmation
Activity: 53
September 09, 2018, 09:32:26 AM
I didn't know anything about that news yet , that is very good news to hear if price of bitcoin is high somewhere then it definitely will fall positive impact on all over the place so pray for the best to happen
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
https://ammut.network/
September 09, 2018, 09:20:04 AM
my title is the question and I am wondering if i can sell bitcoin to the people in Iran via Local Bitcoin . If not , please give me a reason
btc value depends on where they live, because btc is exchanged with the value of the US dollar, in any country with a high US dollar value the price of btc will be very high if exchanged for their money, you must understand that friend
Activity: 5
September 09, 2018, 08:56:04 AM
The recognition of the Iranian government of mining cryptographic currencies as a legitimate industry pushed Bitcoin bidding to record a high when the country built its own national crypto currency to avoid international sanctions.

Iran Cyberspace (HCC) Supreme Council has confirmed that the government now sees cryptographic mining like Bitcoin as a legitimate industry. HCC Secretary Abolhassan Firouzabadi stressed that the authorities would "state the framework and policy" for companies and startup companies in the currency sector that were not clear before the end of this month. In particular, senior government officials demonstrated the same basic approach among several government agencies including the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Industry, Mining and Trade, Energy and the Ministry of Economy had agreed that crypto mining "had been accepted as an industry."

Following state recognition of crypto mining, trading activity on the Iranian crypto exchange increased sharply, making the price of Bitcoin reach a record high of $ 24.00 more than 3 times the global average price.
Activity: 44
September 09, 2018, 08:55:59 AM
I didn’t get the question you have asked relating your comments below. Anyway the price of Bitcoin in Iran is so high because the market there is not available much and some days ago crypto actually was banned
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
September 09, 2018, 08:50:51 AM
If you have checked from the legit sources, the rate is the same as dollars. If you use the exchange rate coversion, it is the same. Only the figures are high because of the exchange rates.

I think this is one of the reasons. The equivalent would be the same in dollar exchange.

Then another significant issue is when a country's economy is dwindling, it affects its currency which is same as devaluation. When that happens to a country's fiat, you will need more of the devalued currency to exchange in the market. I think that is why it is looking as if bitcoin is high there.
Activity: 79
September 09, 2018, 08:37:37 AM
If you have checked from the legit sources, the rate is the same as dollars. If you use the exchange rate coversion, it is the same. Only the figures are high because of the exchange rates.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
September 09, 2018, 04:31:24 AM
It is true that the price of bitcoin in Iran is so high. I think the reason behind this problem is the inflation in Iran. Many unreliable websites are also showing the fakes news about Iran.

it is because it's enough for one news site (specially the bigger ones like bitcoin.com) to publish something for it to go viral among the other news sites. they just copy the contents, change the words (some don't even change anything!) and publish it as a new one.
in some cases I have even seen they add additional wrong information to the original wrong news and publish it just to make it look more interesting and make people "click" on their links as click baits go.
Activity: 54
September 09, 2018, 04:05:23 AM
It is true that the price of bitcoin in Iran is so high. I think the reason behind this problem is the inflation in Iran. Many unreliable websites are also showing the fakes news about Iran.
Pages:
Jump to: