Pages:
Author

Topic: Why buy and store bitcoin , some opinions from me! - page 9. (Read 665 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Keeping bitcoin is one of the things that is of most interest to this point, we can imagine keeping bitcoin like keeping gold or even diamonds, so keeping bitcoins gives us the best return. Here are some reasons why we need bitcoin:
+ Bitcoin is the only, most scarce and most wanted in the world!
+ The average person in the world only owns 0.03 btc per person!
+ Bitcoin may be more valuable than gold and diamonds because of its scarcity.
+ Transnational and transnational remittances also contribute to why keep bitcoin.
+ Lastly, the reason I keep bitcoin is to use bitcoin to invest in cryptographic coin that yields extremely profitable through ICO! Huh Huh
Rare bitcoin is not right. We can spend $ 8000 to buy a bitcoin and that is nothing short of. But I agree with your opinion about bitcoin storage. I have been doing it for the past 3 months and have received a lot of profit from it.
The crypto market is probably a gold market. We can make a lot of money from this market. The benefit of storing bitcoin and other atlcoins has helped me earn $ 120000. Grin
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Keeping bitcoin is one of the things that is of most interest to this point, we can imagine keeping bitcoin like keeping gold or even diamonds, so keeping bitcoins gives us the best return. Here are some reasons why we need bitcoin:
+ Bitcoin is the only, most scarce and most wanted in the world!
+ The average person in the world only owns 0.03 btc per person!
+ Bitcoin may be more valuable than gold and diamonds because of its scarcity.
+ Transnational and transnational remittances also contribute to why keep bitcoin.
+ Lastly, the reason I keep bitcoin is to use bitcoin to invest in cryptographic coin that yields extremely profitable through ICO! Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: