Pages:
Author

Topic: Why buy OmiseGO? - page 2. (Read 3573 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 10, 2017, 02:32:16 PM
I have seen people compare OmiseGO with the next big potential coin along with Waves and NEO? I donot know the reasons. Any opinions.

OmiseGo is tied to Omise. A financial/merchant company in Thailand. Apparently it is intended to be a point of sale project (among other things), which could bridge the gap between fiat money and blockchain currency. OMG is rumored to be involved in a pilot program in Thailand which will place OMG payment options in several retail malls and apparently McDonalds all over Thailand. If that goes well -- the sky is the limit.

Plus cool name -- which I think most people appreciate.

Of course, this could all be made up BS (except the name). You never can tell. Most articles about it are in various Asian based languages and I got sick of using google translator. Wink

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 10, 2017, 02:28:37 PM
Buy half now and half if it dips more.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 10, 2017, 02:23:01 PM
OmiseGo will be the first one to take apart in the project of plasma.io (Vitalik's tweet about it today), that's probably the reason for the rise today.
I completely missed buying OmiseGo. I was looking to buy yesterday at $3 when price was at $3.3, didnt expect it to increase 80% today. Anyone think it will fall back below $4, or should I buy it at this price?Huh
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 10, 2017, 06:01:59 AM
OmiseGo will be the first one to take apart in the project of plasma.io (Vitalik's tweet about it today), that's probably the reason for the rise today.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2017, 03:00:16 AM
I have seen people compare OmiseGO with the next big potential coin along with Waves and NEO? I donot know the reasons. Any opinions.

I don't know but the price is still hyped as I see. Just today went up 30 percent.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 10, 2017, 02:36:10 AM
Pages:
Jump to: