Pages:
Author

Topic: Why buy WAVES? - page 44. (Read 55331 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
July 29, 2017, 11:19:24 AM
WAVES is a really great project and it is growing fast, could be next ethereum in some time. It depends on their team how they are going behave and which desicions their are going to take. Today i can say they are doing great and waves is getting more and more popular Smiley
Activity: 350
July 29, 2017, 10:31:13 AM
I have 2000 waves, I think the waves team is very hard, it's a good altcoins, and I have more money to keep it on.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 29, 2017, 07:23:13 AM
I own 1000 waves. what are the upcoming events with this coin? I am thinking about adding more.
Just keep it until this coin has a very significant price increase So you will be very lucky and Wealthy...
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
July 29, 2017, 07:19:21 AM
Waves is getting bigger day by day. A year is already very long before this alt will gain much in the market. This coin is getting the trust of many. I am also holding some. Although, it is dumping a little because almost every coin is experiencing the same. But by the time they can recover, waves will be one of the leading.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
July 29, 2017, 07:15:01 AM
Wow 1000 waves is very big amount. I suggest to you bro just hold your waves and for sure after few months of holding maybe you can earn a lot of profit. Because waves coin have big potential to increase in the future and I think it will increase more in the next few months . So its better to buy more waves and for sure you will be satisfy of what is the result. Waves its look like ethereum possible price of this coin in thenext few years will be hundreds dollars.

I have 1,500 and I will add 500 additional very soon
Today was a good time to buy I caught the 88k of satoshi
Lucky catch! It's gone back up
Activity: 154
July 28, 2017, 10:15:09 PM
Wow 1000 waves is very big amount. I suggest to you bro just hold your waves and for sure after few months of holding maybe you can earn a lot of profit. Because waves coin have big potential to increase in the future and I think it will increase more in the next few months . So its better to buy more waves and for sure you will be satisfy of what is the result. Waves its look like ethereum possible price of this coin in thenext few years will be hundreds dollars.

Today was a good time to buy I caught the 88k of satoshi
Activity: 168
July 28, 2017, 06:51:56 PM
why wouldnt we buy? A very good project with nice potential.
Also a decentralised exchange built into the Waves blockchain. The DEX allows us to even trade our own cryptocurrencies.

Yeah the DEX is one of the things I like most about waves, then there are the airdrops and ease with which to create tokens.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
July 28, 2017, 06:45:49 PM
why wouldnt we buy? A very good project with nice potential.
Also a decentralised exchange built into the Waves blockchain. The DEX allows us to even trade our own cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
July 28, 2017, 02:43:30 PM

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
July 28, 2017, 02:28:36 PM
i can find many reasons for myself.

waves team is working very well. there is a strong community behind it. finally a quality team of developers.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
July 28, 2017, 12:36:17 PM
Activity: 322
July 28, 2017, 12:26:58 PM
I like Waves and I like a bunch of other people own 1000 lol. The price really has taken a beating from the ATH. If you want to buy it is a good deal right now. I like that fact that Sasha is so good at communicating the roadmap. I just hope that it doesn't die a death like bitshares. Bitshares has great tech behind it with rapid blocks but there is no volume at all and the GUI sucks ass.

Still holding and Leasing buy I am just holding at this point and not accumulating. There are too many other promising projects to invest in. Diversification is key in this rapidly evolving market
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
July 28, 2017, 11:56:53 AM
You are right thinking bro.Now all market down & everybody looking for 1 Aug because then the market is difficult to say about which direction.But since waves price is dump so you can buy waves because waves price is pumping after few months I think.
Agreed.
This is the best time accumulate!
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
July 28, 2017, 10:50:51 AM
You are right thinking bro.Now all market down & everybody looking for 1 Aug because then the market is difficult to say about which direction.But since waves price is dump so you can buy waves because waves price is pumping after few months I think.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 28, 2017, 10:22:00 AM
another question, if i have 500 wave coins how much tokens does it accumulate?
July 27, 2017, 04:22:06 PM
Is it something like NEO? it produces gas?
You get Waves community token for keeping your coins in your wallet. Those waves community tokens can be used to buy waves coins.

Ah thanks for the clarification
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 27, 2017, 03:35:03 PM
You get Waves community token for keeping your coins in your wallet. Those waves community tokens can be used to buy waves coins.
July 27, 2017, 01:20:35 PM
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
July 27, 2017, 01:16:14 PM
Waves is so far away from being a scam. Just follow them a few weeks. They usually share many things. They dont hide. They update information. Moreover sasha is leading the project.

Yeah 100% a scam. Great interview with Sasha >>>

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XC1sPozgmpA

They are really clueless about what they are doing other than getting rich quick. Sasha is also not hiding it.

So for noobs >> stay  away from waves or get burnt

This interview is a joke. It was conducted by de rose who is a notorious for manipulating content and bullying his guests. The guy recently got into trouble when he said all women coders are bad on twitter. Enough with your nonsense. Its really a shame when trolls who are as worthless as you comment on a hardworking team that is actually building a good product. I have been following Waves for a long time now and they are always transparent in what they do. Not to mention, the product is top notch.

Are you real man?  A journalist or a reporter is a manipulator and a bully when he critically interview guests?  I do not know which world you live in, but I suggest you to google a bit about journalism what that is.
Big problem of today's crypto is that there is lack or almost none of such podcasts as Bitcoin Uncensored.  Reason fro that is that coins are full of money and pay peopel to make podcasts for them.
Pages:
Jump to: