Pages:
Author

Topic: Why can't enter to many gambling sites? - page 2. (Read 731 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 550
November 16, 2016, 08:03:06 AM
it depends in your country if your country blocking your ip address from accessing gambling sites i think it's illegal in your country. i don't know if using vpn to change your ip address would help. but if gambling sites is illegal in your country better to stay out from it for less trouble Smiley and gambling will never be the reason in your getting rich much better if you save all your income and invest more in bitcoin or maybe you could start a business.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
November 16, 2016, 06:15:09 AM
Hello,
Why I can't enter to many gambling sites?
I like gamble.
Thanks.

what are the sites that you can not access? list their names here because it is different with each site. some of them may be (what Invulner said) blocking your country IP address, or it is possible that you have been banned from accessing the site because of some malicious act or it can be simply because you can't load the site (firewall, bad SSL,...)!

can not access to
1XBIT
Rollin
Betcoin
Crypto-games..
and more.

If you like minesweeper games online.  You can try visiting satoshimines to gamble your money.  If you are lucky enough,  you can easily gain good profit from it. It's a really thrilling game .  Hope , satoshimines allows ip from your country.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
November 16, 2016, 06:04:20 AM
Hello,
I like gamble.
Thanks.

First you must tell us what is the error code that your browser is giving so that we will know what are we going to suggest you.

And we can have conclusion if online gambling is prohibited to your country or that is just a simple technical issue with your computer.

Because we cannot just guess the solution without knowing the root cause of your problem.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
November 16, 2016, 05:30:43 AM
You may use VPNs or VPS to use those sites if your country is blocked by such websites, that's the best option you currently have.
Else, try adding manual proxies to your browser and see if it is accessible if you are not used to VPNs.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 16, 2016, 05:29:08 AM
Hello,
I like gamble.
Thanks.

Try to open it using vpn or other proxies service maybe your isp has been banned such gambling sites. Try using the free proxy first for test purpose and if it works then you can buy the new one.  Wish that will help you!

Even countries which ban gambling has access to the gambling websites which using digital currency or tokens. Sometimes your country might be much aware and had made regulations against gambling. Try with VPN service as suggested which is the only hope for online gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2016, 05:13:02 AM
Hello,
I like gamble.
Thanks.

Try to open it using vpn or other proxies service maybe your isp has been banned such gambling sites. Try using the free proxy first for test purpose and if it works then you can buy the new one.  Wish that will help you!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 16, 2016, 04:15:56 AM
First you need to tell what error did you get when trying to open the sites? Without it we will not know how to suggest you because there are some possible reasons why you cant open gambling sites. So you should give more details on your issue.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 1914
Shuffle.com
November 16, 2016, 04:15:06 AM
Hello,
I like gamble.
Thanks.
What does it say when you visit these gambling sites ? Just what others have said maybe it's blocked from your country you could try using VPN to bypass the restrictions set by your ISP.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
November 16, 2016, 01:48:30 AM
One of the main reason that you can't enter other gambling site because they block your country in order for them to follow your countries regulation and at the same time evade any legal action from your government.  We seldom miss information about the restriction of every country when it comes to online gambling.  More probably your country tagged that gambling is ban and thus the gambling site that don;t allow you to enter is just complying with the rules.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
November 16, 2016, 01:42:19 AM
can you open other websites which are not gambling sites or related to cryptocurrencies but use https like reddit, (i assume you can open bitcointalk Smiley ), ...

if so it is possible that your ISP (internet service provider) is blocking your communication to these sites, maybe because it is illegal in your country to gamble online?!

do you receive any messages when opening the said sites, something like on google chrome: "connection_refused"
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 16, 2016, 01:32:46 AM
Hello,
I like gamble.
Thanks.

what are the sites that you can not access? list their names here because it is different with each site. some of them may be (what Invulner said) blocking your country IP address, or it is possible that you have been banned from accessing the site because of some malicious act or it can be simply because you can't load the site (firewall, bad SSL,...)!

can not access to
1XBIT
Rollin
Betcoin
Crypto-games..
and more.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
November 16, 2016, 01:24:59 AM
What a site which blocked you to play? as long as you play it fair and not against their ToS, i think its fine, are you tried to use multiple account OP?

Hello,
I like gamble.
Thanks.

It may be because of the country you're in. It might be illegal to gamble in your control and therefore the gambling websites such as Primedice will block your IP from entering. However, some crypto gambling sites have no restrictions whatsoever. Bitvest and Cryptogames doesn't restrict you upon your country i don't think.

Well mostly country not legalize gambling activity, my country for example.
But i still can open these site.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
November 16, 2016, 01:15:48 AM
Hello,
I like gamble.
Thanks.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Invulner
November 16, 2016, 12:36:26 AM
Hello,
I like gamble.
Thanks.

It may be because of the country you're in. It might be illegal to gamble in your control and therefore the gambling websites such as Primedice will block your IP from entering. However, some crypto gambling sites have no restrictions whatsoever. Bitvest and Cryptogames doesn't restrict you upon your country i don't think.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 16, 2016, 12:32:32 AM
Hello,
I like gamble.
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: