Pages:
Author

Topic: Why CAT is so hot? - page 2. (Read 1582 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 28, 2013, 03:37:47 AM
Why CAT is hot ?

because it has 9 lives  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
December 28, 2013, 03:37:04 AM
Don't you know the stupidest people in the world are sometimes the richest people...LOL....People will follow trends and throw out logic to make something work that shouldn't....ie. "The Pet Rock"...LOL
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
December 28, 2013, 03:32:12 AM
First generation?

So like, bitcoin is minus-what generation, followed by the merged mined coins merged with it as minus-what generation, followed by what, Tenebrix, Fairbrix and Litecoin as the zero-eth generation?

Then the non-SHA, non-scrypt coins as, uh, oh wait. Move everything back a generation, these are the zero-eth generation, followed by all the scrypt of the day as first generation?

-MarkM-
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 28, 2013, 03:29:16 AM
Miners need to pay off their hardware investments and (hopefully) profit.

Copy/paste coins that are massively hyped are opportunity, and great for short term speculation.

Alt coin clones are the Pogs of finance.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 28, 2013, 03:27:53 AM
Ha ha. Thanks for your explanation. I am just confused  Tongue

@Honeypot Do you mine CAT?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 28, 2013, 03:22:44 AM
You underestimate the power of sheer ignorance and 'lulz' in people who are more than willing to manipulate prices and drive up demand just to piss off people like you, get rich in the process off of all the lemmings who are greedier than smart, and generally do it just for shit and giggles.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 28, 2013, 03:18:35 AM
I think that LottoCoin and EarthCoin (or even BillionCoin) are much better. Their names themselves are good enough to attract merchants' attention.

Meanwhile, CAT and Doge coins look like a children' game. It is not serious for business purposes.

I believe that CAT and Doge can be hot for 1-2 months. Then they will be dead. LottoCoin, EarthCoin price will increase gradually because there are more and more people who try to use them in real business cases. BillionCoin is not an exception.

Among first generation altcoins, I see Diamond - DMD, WorldCoin - WDC, DigitalCoin - DGC price are quite stable because their names are designed for business purposes. Doge is not

Do you think so?
Pages:
Jump to: