Pages:
Author

Topic: Why China banned bitcoin? - page 16. (Read 2080 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 02:19:37 AM
I think it is due to the presence of China's 2 largest bitcoin markets which is feared if a sharp decline will affect the state and government, especially the economy because China is known to have a strong economy.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
May 12, 2018, 02:01:34 AM
Chinese government ban bitcoin in their country for various reasons. Chinese government and their politicians never want an outsider digital currency affect their country own currency and badly influence their currency value in the international market Kiss. So this an reason behind china ban bitcoin in their country. According to Chinese government bitcoin directly or indirectly affect their bank profit. Bitcoin is volatile currency and decentralised too so their is so many risk in it. And some time Bitcoin is associated with some serious criminal activity. So there are some reason behind Chinese government decision.  Smiley
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
May 12, 2018, 12:22:02 AM
The reason behind of why china banned bitcoin because of their own perspectives and they see that bitcoin is a threat in their country and is not a good at all to everyone, they are secured the people in their country.
Activity: 46
May 11, 2018, 07:52:25 PM
China doesn't care about bitcoin, they care about their citizens taking money out of the country. Miners mining bitcoin is no issue to them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 07:20:23 PM
Very old news and turned out to be wrong. It is a pity that news sources publish such poor-quality content.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
May 11, 2018, 06:56:13 PM
China's three major virtual currencies trading platform Bitcoin China, Coin Network, OKCoin currency have announced that they will cease trading business, the Chinese regulatory authorities so resolute and beyond imagination. I would like to know why China prohibits bitcoin. What is the reason, who can tell me?
This is the news link I saw before:http://www.myzaker.com/article/59bf055a9490cb703500002b/
Very interesting. The news was, but it was not implemented. So the media works. It is a pity that many people believe what they impose on us.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 06:11:40 PM
China is taking steps to eliminate the mining of bitcoins on its territory, as it spends too much electricity on it, and it contains financial risks, the Financial Times writes. A group of several Chinese departments, which includes the People's Bank of China, has already instructed the provincial authorities to actively manage the release of companies in their territory from the bitcoin business. A copy of the instruction is available to the Financial Times.
Activity: 406
May 11, 2018, 05:45:26 PM
In 2017, China 2 times announced that it will regulate cryptocurrencies and prohibit ICO. Then this news was canceled. Do not believe everything that is written by the media.
Activity: 257
May 11, 2018, 03:59:49 PM
Despite the apparent dislike of the crypto currency, China is very interested in developing a local distributed registry system. The Ministry of Innovative Technologies finances the work of a new block-lab, which was opened after the ban on ICO crypto-currencies.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
May 11, 2018, 03:08:29 PM
Well most countries of the world sees bitcoin as a threat to there financial institutions due to the fact that they can control nor regulate bitcoin/cryptocurrency so you see why China ban bitcoin and other countries may follow soon in banning bitcoin.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
May 11, 2018, 03:04:59 PM
China's three major virtual currencies trading platform Bitcoin China, Coin Network, OKCoin currency have announced that they will cease trading business, the Chinese regulatory authorities so resolute and beyond imagination. I would like to know why China prohibits bitcoin. What is the reason, who can tell me?
This is the news link I saw before:http://www.myzaker.com/article/59bf055a9490cb703500002b/
Currently, all governments think that this can harm the economy, but it is, cryptocurrency in the world will change a lot, and will be made their own rules, so while trying not to change anything.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 02:53:55 PM
Because China is a foreign exchange control country, bitcoin's anonymous Internet transactions can perfectly bypass the central bank's foreign exchange defense line and make the policy of foreign exchange control ineffective. Bitcoin also provides great convenience to laundering money-laundering transactions in China's enhanced regulatory zone, great threat to the Chinese central bank's foreign exchange policy and regulatory policies.
Activity: 12
May 11, 2018, 02:24:13 PM
China bans Bitcoin because one of the most popular cryptocurrency aka firtuary money, Bitcoin, is experiencing a decline in the exchange rate. Chinese policy is the reason. The Chinese government issued a policy prohibiting the transaction of initial coin offerings (ICO). The ban was issued not without reason.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
May 11, 2018, 12:16:17 PM
The reasons for many countries banned bitcoin including china of course because of worry that the use of bitcoin is increasingly massive will be used for illegal transactions, money laundering, increasing corruption, and will make legal currency disappear.
That is also a reason, but I think China does not really want to deal with bitcoin, they ban Bitcoin only because they are afraid to face the complaints of other countries, other countries do not like and prohibit bitcoin in their country, china can not do the opposite, that only makes them the common enemy of all. The outside always shows a lack of support, but inside, China is supporting this activity very strongly, it is very clear when we see Bitcoin mining industry is growing rapidly here
Activity: 280
May 11, 2018, 11:45:14 AM
Sorry, I just went to ask my Chinese friend.
The news I got was that China did not ban bitcoin transactions.
It's just tougher regulation.
I also don't see any news that exchanges stopped trading bitcoins.
Meaning this is just another fake news. An untrustworthy statement broadcasting on the internet. Maybe the intention of this negative news which is not not real was to create a fud so that bitcoin will again decrease the value and people behind this news will buy bitcoin  collecting the coin as much as they can. They really know how weak hodlers response in every fud.
Activity: 210
May 11, 2018, 11:34:19 AM
Well I think the reason why China banned Bitcoin is because of its decentralized nature. We have to remember China is a communist nation and they want to have the control of everything that is going on their country, especially if it involves the financial aspect. They are thinking that Bitcoin could be a threat to their economy as well so it is better to ban it.
Activity: 112
May 11, 2018, 08:58:52 AM
banned the bitcoin in china because they want their government to control the price of bitcoin so it's just a bit more china.

I Think china did not banned bitcoin but instead it limits only transactions on bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 11, 2018, 08:48:18 AM
banned the bitcoin in china because they want their government to control the price of bitcoin so it's just a bit more china.
Activity: 224
May 11, 2018, 08:00:50 AM
Because they see this as a threat. China is the world's first economy. They protect it. And the crypt is not transparent, there are many things you can hide in it. They can not so risk until they take control.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
May 11, 2018, 07:34:54 AM
They " banned" cryptos because they dont want their capital to flow out of the country.
But in the same time blockchain is too big of a opportunity to ngelect thus i think they will develop strict regulations for bloc chain and will embrace it soon.
Pages:
Jump to: