Pages:
Author

Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING? - page 14. (Read 8479 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 04:28:50 AM
Day trading comes with a lot of stress as you would be looking at the charts at all times. Long term investing is the best as it affords you much more lesser emotional stress and you make big profits in the long run.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 04:06:13 AM
Yeah above all mention was right,  like me i am hodling too many coins expecting for good profit in the long run..  I seldom trade for im not pro on this and i dont want to lose my assets when i left behind.. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
July 31, 2018, 03:16:03 AM
The market is recovering gradually and I think taking a long term position is good at this time. What is important as well is to make sure your entry price is best for your long term outlook.  As it's predicted, market will keep increasing  in the next 24 months.
Activity: 121
July 31, 2018, 03:14:36 AM
I chose long term trading because it gives me the ability to invest with peace of mind over the long term and am able to scoop a lot of profits while investing. Long term investing made me my most profits and also, I prefer to invest in the long term than short term .
I believe that you are completely wrong when the long term investment at this time, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and still in the bearish cycle. Long-term and altcoin prices are falling very deep. Therefore, I believe that at this point you should not be long term investment in bitcoin if you do not want to lose.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 03:02:33 AM
I chose long term trading because it gives me the ability to invest with peace of mind over the long term and am able to scoop a lot of profits while investing. Long term investing made me my most profits and also, I prefer to invest in the long term than short term .
Activity: 224
July 31, 2018, 02:13:58 AM
    Trading is indeed difficult to do.

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

Long-term trading is good for those who:

• want to invest
    • has a job that requires at least 8 hours a day
    • want to earn extra income
    • non professional traders or beginners

But of course you will have to consider these things before investing:

• invest money that does not limit your ability to meet other financial needs
    • should be willing to lose some
    • higher investment, more risky and higher potential of loses and/or rewards

These are the benefits of long-term trading according Anne Chapman (2015):

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.
    • You have more time to plan and study the charts for analysis of trend
    • You only need to employ simple techniques.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.
    • You only have to work less. Check your coin in a month or weekly basis, etc

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
    I think that choosing long-term investment is completely wrong, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting continuously, so bitcoin prices can continue to increase in the coming days, The market is still unpredictable as bitcoins are adjusting at $ 8000 and altcoin prices are falling sharply. So if you invest long term the risk will be very high and huge losses if the bitcoin price drops sharply.
    Activity: 224
    July 30, 2018, 07:48:46 PM
    I can say that this particular strategy is applicable in the good market conditions, but when you are having so unstable situation on the market as we are having right now, long trading could be not that good idea.
    I do not think that at this point long-term investment is a right choice, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and rebounding strongly, the market is bearish in the long run so I I think long term investment at this time will be very high. You will probably have a big loss and damage if bitcoin prices continue to fall sharply.
    Activity: 294
    July 30, 2018, 06:36:21 PM

Long term trading may take weeks, months or even a year or so. You may call it as "long-term holding" or simply "holding".

• want to invest

• You are not required to find new opportunities every time. Just hold on the coins you believe has a potential. Do not bother yourself with other cryptocurrency focus on your work and family.

First, identify major areas of support/resistance (does a trend have room to develop?

Second, look for chart/candlestick patterns (do they reinforce a trend continuation?)

Finally, look for a logical and high probability point of entry and manage the trade

• You will experience less stress since you do not have to monitor the charts, price, trend etc. every time.

Thank you.

A more detailed explanation can be read here at: http://thedynamictrader.com/advantages-of-long-term-trading/[/list]
      I believe you should not choose long-term investment at this point, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously, although bitcoin prices are constantly rising but still in the long-term bear cycle, because so i think you should only invest short and trading day. Prices of altcoin are still bottoming out so I think you should only buy bitcoin at this time, bitcoin prices are uptrend in the short term.
      Activity: 236
      Merit: 100
      July 30, 2018, 12:57:55 PM
      I can say that this particular strategy is applicable in the good market conditions, but when you are having so unstable situation on the market as we are having right now, long trading could be not that good idea.
      Activity: 202
      July 30, 2018, 04:54:04 AM

• want to invest

Thank you.

I think choosing long-term investment in bitcoin is not a good choice, you can see that bitcoin prices have been steadily dropping since reaching the $ 19800 mark and have hit the $ 5800 mark. The stock has now rebounded to the $ 8000 level but I believe that the uptrend in the short and long term, the bitcoin price will still be able to continue to fall. Therefore, I believe that we should only invest in short bitcoin.
        Activity: 210
        July 30, 2018, 12:37:45 AM
        In my view, making long-term investments requires more patience and more risks to deal with than the risks of short-term investments.
        But actually making long-term investments is more profitable than doing short-term investments because prices in the market could have gone up drastically like Bitcoin in the previous year.
        Making long-term investments is an option for people who have high courage.
        Activity: 1974
        Merit: 450
        July 30, 2018, 12:03:27 AM
        In my personal opinion, we should choose the long term trade because we are not too pressured to look at the daily market chart. We should spend some time analyzing and invest in it without worrying.
        You just hold on for a long time and then profit. We do not need to think too much.
        for me, because I believe in the coins I hold. sometimes I predict a high price on a coin I hold, and sometimes it works, and sometimes it goes down. well, but so far I still hold some coins that I believe that the price will rise when the eth price also goes up.
        Activity: 140
        July 29, 2018, 11:40:21 PM
        Everyone should invest for long-term wealth accumulation. The only decision is whether a trader also wants to take the time to compound capital very quickly by trading daily. Day traders can make upwards of 10 percent per month, whereas investors are more likely to make 10 percent to 20 percent per year.

accumulation can even be greater than that if doing a consistent trade and only aimed at the development of profit, if it has reached the capital of the nominal set, then next we only need to take profit from trading fractions in just one month.

it is necessary to divide the capital allocation for the long term because some coins have less significant developments in the short term.
        Activity: 459
        July 29, 2018, 11:29:06 PM
        In my personal opinion, we should choose the long term trade because we are not too pressured to look at the daily market chart. We should spend some time analyzing and invest in it without worrying.
        You just hold on for a long time and then profit. We do not need to think too much.
        Activity: 45
        July 29, 2018, 10:53:34 PM
        Everyone should invest for long-term wealth accumulation. The only decision is whether a trader also wants to take the time to compound capital very quickly by trading daily. Day traders can make upwards of 10 percent per month, whereas investors are more likely to make 10 percent to 20 percent per year.
        Activity: 252
        Merit: 101
        EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
        July 29, 2018, 10:50:44 PM
        Long-term trading is good because you can cherry pick your setups and entries, still have a job and not being dependent on trading profits. You can count the growth of your coins to the moon, but leave the risk that they will fall to the bottom
        Activity: 392
        July 29, 2018, 07:40:51 PM
        Better do a long term investment for it is more safer for those who currently starting a career in trading. In long term,  it is more simple,  you are going to buy a btc and hold it and wait until it rise and sell it to the best profit that you can have.
        Activity: 311
        July 29, 2018, 07:28:14 PM

• want to invest

Thank you.

I think we should not choose long-term investment at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are adjusting and turning very strong in the past days although yeah are uptrend but I believe the bitcoin price will can reduce at any time. So I think you should only invest in short bitcoin and day trading.
          Activity: 238
          July 29, 2018, 01:47:49 PM
          The main reason for this is that there is too much information out there to analyze, there is the white paper and there are also the team and the numerical analysis and the daily news of politics and international relations making deductions according to all of this information takes time
          Activity: 490
          July 28, 2018, 04:31:04 AM
          long term trading is best for those people who have no time and trading skills,long-term trade is maximizing the possible profit compare to day trading
          Pages:
          Jump to: