Pages:
Author

Topic: Why choose LONG-TERM TRADING? - page 24. (Read 8479 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 01:04:17 PM
Especially now, when all the prices are crawling down, I would suggest everybody to think about long-term holding. Otherwise you would better just leave this market alone for some time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
June 29, 2018, 01:00:54 PM
I choose to do long-term trading because I see long-term trading should not look at the conditions of the exchange rates and with long-term trading time you use to trade less and more relaxed.
Activity: 226
June 29, 2018, 12:42:45 PM
I agree that unless you have the skills for short-time trading, long time trading in cryptocurrencies is a much safer option. And the main rule you have to observe is : DON'T BUY AT ALL TIME HIGH! The secret is to buy low and to sell high - and not the opposite!

Indeed, long-term trading is a good option when a lesser risk is taken into account especially for a new trader. Unless the necessities are already present for one to go on day trading, settle for the long-term while learning how the market works and wisely dealing up with the risk the world of trading entails.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 12:34:20 PM
if you want to invest  and earn from it for a very long period of time then for you long time trading or holding is best for you .its fits your choice and gives you what you need.i thing people who don't think only for present but thinks for future invest in long time trading .it helps you to get a chance to sell whenever you fell like and get a better profit then short time trading.
Activity: 154
June 29, 2018, 12:17:55 PM
actually, long term investment does not take a lot of time especially for checking the market every time, i'm sure most of the people who prefer long term investment than short term is a people who have the main job in a real life. so they do not have enough of time to do a short trade. besides, long term investment is a good choice for beginners.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
June 29, 2018, 12:17:10 PM
If you are a beginner and you have small knowledge about Trading, Then long-term trading is best for you. It's more secure than short time tracings. Short time trading is stressful. But if you want to gain more profit then you can choose long-time trading this is always profitable. you just have to wait for the time when the value rises then earn a great profit.
patience is certainly indispensable for long-term trading as it takes a long time until market prices soar higher to gain greater profits. Doing long-term trading has a smaller risk, but we must also be careful to choose the type of potential coins that we will trade
The essence of being taking the potential coon that you have been choose for are to be the great one for making profit that you can actually may earn this for And Long term trading may takes time so be careful on it about what you have to choose for.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
June 29, 2018, 12:02:04 PM
If you are a beginner and you have small knowledge about Trading, Then long-term trading is best for you. It's more secure than short time tracings. Short time trading is stressful. But if you want to gain more profit then you can choose long-time trading this is always profitable. you just have to wait for the time when the value rises then earn a great profit.
patience is certainly indispensable for long-term trading as it takes a long time until market prices soar higher to gain greater profits. Doing long-term trading has a smaller risk, but we must also be careful to choose the type of potential coins that we will trade
Activity: 294
June 29, 2018, 11:35:19 AM
When a newbie start cryptocurrency trading alt the time they don't know how to start day trading so you must start holding because holding is a very trusted profitable system if you hold your altcoin you must make a huge money but one condition that is before hold you must analyse altcoin otherwise you can't understand and you can buy the wrong coin so you must analyse, then choose long term trading.
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
June 29, 2018, 11:31:22 AM
I agree that unless you have the skills for short-time trading, long time trading in cryptocurrencies is a much safer option. And the main rule you have to observe is : DON'T BUY AT ALL TIME HIGH! The secret is to buy low and to sell high - and not the opposite!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 11:15:49 AM
You agree with a very lucrative long-term investment in trading but you still have to wait a long time if you want to have a good profit like Bitcoin that happened in twelve years. Just do what you want and after a while visit the price and hopefully it will double your investment.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 29, 2018, 11:00:34 AM
Long term trading means big profit thats why in trading you must have the patience and you must control your emotion
Its  not  just emotions  but also intelligence on making decisions, because sometimes it is not just emotions and intelligence but also vision for  the future .

Imagine when you day trade, you are looking at those scary monitors 24/7 (I know a lot of people who never sleep on cryptos). Emotions go up and down when the price go down and up. It is such a stressful job.
Long term on the other still guarantees the profits without stressing you out or taking too much of your time. Of course, you have to do research and invest money in good -> decent projects. There will be chances that you lose it all
June 29, 2018, 10:55:02 AM
Extensive trading gives an assured profit after certain time period. Anytime when compared to creating an consumer makes via momentary investing the long-lasting investing profit seems lower.
Activity: 170
June 29, 2018, 10:52:12 AM
Daily trading is for real fanatics, while long-term holding is for those, who want to focus other things, but still want to put the money in a nice investment. Understand both sides.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
June 29, 2018, 08:42:17 AM
Long term trading means big profit thats why in trading you must have the patience and you must control your emotion
Its  not  just emotions  but also intelligence on making decisions, because sometimes it is not just emotions and intelligence but also vision for  the future .
Activity: 60
June 29, 2018, 08:32:28 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 07:49:12 AM
Also long-term holding is for those, who (if they are not using a tested advisor) wants just to throw their money away, lol! As my own brother does, while he invested without asking of advices!
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 01:34:49 PM
For me, the word long-term trading means holding a coin and selling it after few months when the price is goes high. Many traders often lose the trade when they sold at bottom and chase the pump that usually end up in dumps.
Activity: 252
June 28, 2018, 01:29:46 PM
As for me personally long trade is more pacific, as daily training, and I know that I'm emotional person, if I would start daily trading, probably I would just lose all my money in a week. Because of panic.
Merit: 21
June 28, 2018, 09:32:13 AM
I think if you are new to this market then you have to know the basics of the market at the moment, can see that the market is bearish in the long run, so the Long-term investment options are completely wrong, you can see that bitcoin prices have been falling sharply in the past few days and it can be seen that you will lose a lot of money if you invest long term.
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
June 28, 2018, 09:29:17 AM
Buy coins for $ 100 and a year later to sell them for $ 120, this is not a long-term trade.
It is necessary to invest millions, so that after a long time they will bring profit.
All the rest is nonsense.
And when you do not have money, but there are a couple of coins, you can just sit and pray that they will grow a thousand times.

in terms of having profit it will intend to do as much as long term condition like couple of years. but, not at all times will you will wait for long term, just look the value over the token you've hold. not necessary to have bigger investment so that in return have bigger profit also yet that would be effective and great if you have enough money to invest. and if not just hunt and hunt for trading so that your small amount will make 10x soon if you have the courage to sacrifice on hunting and trading.
Pages:
Jump to: