Pages:
Author

Topic: why coin price dump? - page 2. (Read 390 times)

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
December 08, 2017, 03:51:38 PM
Last few days in my mind why coin price dump?I donot understand how we know this coin price pump or dump.So looking to senior trader give me some information and share site (if have).thanks
Price dump? Its normal because people do tend to sell of their coins on huge volume which we can able to see price decrease which is normal on this volatile market of crypto.Its just a simple economics subject regarding on supply and demand of a certain thing. The higher the demand the price increase, The more supply than on demand then expect prices would really be low.Its just like that.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
December 08, 2017, 03:48:54 PM
Most of the time when coin has made a new high just like we have seen Bitcoin and Ethereum did in the last few weeks, then profit taking will take place. Traders who have been holding coin and are already in profit will sell off and get ready to re enter the market at a price which is lower ofcourse. Profit taking is one the reasons

Well analysed, another reason is that when price gets high , speculations of emminent crash starts flying in which leads to panic selling. The panic selling will in the long run lead to dumping.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 02:35:07 PM
Most of the time when coin has made a new high just like we have seen Bitcoin and Ethereum did in the last few weeks, then profit taking will take place. Traders who have been holding coin and are already in profit will sell off and get ready to re enter the market at a price which is lower ofcourse. Profit taking is one the reasons
bs9
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 02:26:51 PM
Last few days in my mind why coin price dump?I donot understand how we know this coin price pump or dump.So looking to senior trader give me some information and share site (if have).thanks
Pages:
Jump to: