Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Crypto go down ? - page 10. (Read 24865 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 03:49:24 PM
The market has been crawling in red for a long time.There are many projects available and many coins.Most of them are worthless coins.You really need to follow the market very well.Next year, the market will be green.Good times are waiting for us.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 09, 2018, 03:47:50 PM
Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.

Crypto goes down because after some huge pumps that dumps is really really normal. Yes i trust crypto because i trust blockchain technologies. Also i feel
worlds economical system needs crypto currencies for fast transactions for safety for everything.  Surely with media support stundets waitress became investor 1 year ago.
But that is not bad thing . We can see from here increasing awareness about crypto. And people learn  more about crypto day by day
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
October 09, 2018, 03:32:39 PM
With every significant climb There is always a huge correction. Some people will say Bitcoin is done, it was all just a pump and dump scam. People made billions, and it will never reach that price again.

That is wrong if you look at the price of Bitcoin 1 year ago today it was at around $4,000 usd. Take into consideration we are sitting over $2,500 higher than that with this years low. The price is about to reach new levels within 6 months!

"Buy low, Sell high"!!!
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
October 09, 2018, 03:09:39 PM
I think there is multiple factors that cause the fluctuations in the cryptocurrency price. A lot of things go into this issue. The following features have proven to be a major driven factors in cryptocurrency price, but not limited to these.
Perceptions on its value by the public.
Energy put in in the form of electricity to secure the blockchain and it mining.
Limited Supply and supply/demand.
Blockchain difficulty level.
The utility of the currency, and how easy it is to use and store.
Media.
Price of Bitcoin.
Investors confidence in the currency.
Nobody is buying them anymore. Volume is way down - why would you put your hard earned money into something totally unregulated? A lot of cryptocurrencies themselves do not have any useful application. And even if they did, it doesn’t give the cyptocurrency itself any intrinsic value.
You're right about some cryptocurrency not have the utility and the require potentials needed in the crypto sphere. However, the crypto currency market does not need to be regulated before we can get the desire result and I want you to know that people are still buying the level of demand is not higher than supply.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
October 09, 2018, 03:06:21 PM
I did not know exactly the cause of the decline of crypto, because my experience in crypto activity was still lacking. However, as the basic law in the world of business, investment or the world economy, can be caused by a lack of demand or demand with unbalanced expenditure. In this case, I hope again, if I am wrong in answering, please understand.
Activity: 168
October 09, 2018, 02:52:13 PM
I think there is multiple factors that cause the fluctuations in the cryptocurrency price. A lot of things go into this issue. The following features have proven to be a major driven factors in cryptocurrency price, but not limited to these.
Perceptions on its value by the public.
Energy put in in the form of electricity to secure the blockchain and it mining.
Limited Supply and supply/demand.
Blockchain difficulty level.
The utility of the currency, and how easy it is to use and store.
Media.
Price of Bitcoin.
Investors confidence in the currency.
Nobody is buying them anymore. Volume is way down - why would you put your hard earned money into something totally unregulated? A lot of cryptocurrencies themselves do not have any useful application. And even if they did, it doesn’t give the cyptocurrency itself any intrinsic value.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 09, 2018, 11:08:06 AM
The fall of the market is explained by the fact that there is a regulation of the market , and in order for new people to enter it because who will go when the price reaches 20 000.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
October 08, 2018, 11:55:46 PM
The crypto market continues to decline, because today there is no reason for growth. There is no positive news that can raise the market.

Well crypto coins always falling down its the most and normal movement of all coins, but theres a time that they rise up and that movement what weve been waiting for. So dont worry just keep hodling.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
October 08, 2018, 04:20:57 PM
It is the year of the dump. That's why crypto is falling. Last year was the year of the pump.
To make a long story short, market goes down when more people take money out, market goes up when more people put money in. It’s really that simple.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
October 05, 2018, 07:56:44 AM
Your thoughts regarding the decline of bitcoin prices caused by the Chinese New Year are positive, you are optimistic about believing that the price decline that occurred this year is only temporary and will begin to recover in the future. but it was too entertaining, a lot of speculation related to price reductions in the crypto market, the first thing this was part of the annual correction that often occurs in the crypto market, both the increasingly high popularity of crypto makes conventional banks feel disadvantaged, they and the government as if in a spreading negative issues related to crypto, the third game of capitalist cartels or whales who are trying to get quick profits by relying on their big capital is also the cause.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 07:50:28 AM
There are a lot of reasons why this happens but a good amount of the coins went down because the price of bitcoin went down. They all have trading pairs with bitcoin so once the price of the top coin goes down they are always following it. It was a bull and people were selling their coins for cash, that is what happened and that is why cryptos went down
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
October 05, 2018, 07:40:09 AM
The crypto market continues to decline, because today there is no reason for growth. There is no positive news that can raise the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 07:38:34 AM
Don't just think about the decline in cryptocurrency conditions, but also need to expect to experience a special increase. Here I wait a few months to hope that the bull run immediately approaches and restores the situation. At the moment I still survive with any situation. Keep the spirit!!
Activity: 294
October 05, 2018, 07:35:16 AM
Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.

It all depends on the ongoing trends and developments in the market. If any big company start trading their goods or services with alt coins their will be a boom or if their is a ban or any restrictions on alt coins their will be a drop.
Right now Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies are falling due to uncertainty over crypto trading in South Korea triggered a panic sell-off of the virtual currencies.
Activity: 774
October 05, 2018, 07:34:06 AM
Its normal in stock market when market is going up or going down and crypto market is not an exception.the price in the market of a product forms demand and supply. The market trend also depends on the season. During the summer, business activity falls.In the end, the market can not grow forever or fall forever. Imagine such a picture that the market is just growing or falling  Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 05, 2018, 07:24:29 AM
There is still no clear signal that the Bear market for Bitcoin has ended, as long as this situation continues then we will see rises and fall in Bitcoin as it struggles to find a direction. Bitcoin is still the major influencer on the whole crypto market and everything else follows its direction for now. When the market picks up the altcoins will rise faster than Bitcoin as they have been harder hit.
Ofcourse BTC is operating the key of cryptocurrencies if the value of BTC increase automatically altcoins too rock else it will go down. This is what we are seeing from the past years in this forum. No one can predict anything these days about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 07:18:31 AM
I strongly believe in crypto . In crypto a lot that causes price down and crash. In essence that causes it all to be a lot of sales rather than purchases. many sales one of them due to bad news, but the news may not necessarily the truth, investor have first panic sell the coin they have. 
Activity: 396
October 04, 2018, 03:32:20 AM
If we analyze the market over the past 2 months, we will see that the decline has ended. Trading volume on the stock exchanges is very low. Investors are waiting for growth and are in no hurry to sell their tokens at low prices.

Are you sure, as I find that in terms of trend, the trend is still inclined to decline with the peaks and troughs lower. Harmonic Bearish Gartley XABCD pattern reversing from rising to falling starts to appear
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 04, 2018, 03:24:34 AM
I think because many people are not believe in cryptocurrency, and many of ICO are scam or not grow, that's why Crypto ho down. But for me, i always believe on crypto and not invest on ICO, i invest my money on ethereum for long term investing, so i will hold until 2020.
Activity: 350
October 04, 2018, 03:14:41 AM
All cryptocurrency prices are determined by purchasing power. When purchasing power is insufficient, the cryptocurrency will begin to collapse, which is why the new altcoin is easy to collapse!
Pages:
Jump to: