Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Crypto go down ? - page 20. (Read 24865 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 04:56:23 AM
I strongly believe in crypto. in crypto a lot that causes price down and crash. in essence that causes it all to be a lot of sales rather than purchases. many sales one of them due to bad news, but the news may not necessarily the truth, investors have first panic and sell the coin they have.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 04:54:06 AM
Currently crypto going down because Bancor exchange was hacked, in crypto market bullish and bearish is always changing. I think crypto market now just started to going up and bullish trend again. We should be extra patient wait for this trend, and if you sell all your crypto now you will miss that moment, this is been happen with me last year, i sold all my BTC because i think the price will hard to going up again and finally the price monshoot and i been miss 20 times profit.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
July 10, 2018, 04:49:30 AM
why didn't you ask this same question last year? "why crypto go up".

most of last year we were witnessing altcoin pumps where they went up by manipulation and fake pumps. this is not something you can to until the end of the world. at some point you need to stop, and start the dumping phase.

this is the dumping phase of last year.
Activity: 238
July 10, 2018, 04:45:54 AM
When the crypto enters the market season of money in the world of money, prices start to fall. The market is always on the red band for about 3-4 months. There are too many coins, it's really hard to follow. Be careful.
Activity: 140
July 10, 2018, 04:36:43 AM
Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.
That's just because even students started investing in this market everything is falling. It is necessary to clear the market from people who wanted to get rich quick and bought Bitcoin above $ 10,000. When they all sell at a loss then the growth begins
Activity: 138
July 10, 2018, 04:32:03 AM
Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.
Pages:
Jump to: