Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Darkcoin is better and why we should all use it - page 2. (Read 3664 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014
Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host
In regards to the merits of Darkcoin, nothing any of us say here is going to change a damn thing. Why don't we let history be the judge, huh? I for one know where I am placing my bets...
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Who care if those instamined coins was sold or not ? Instamine is still instamine.

What's worse is Evan's stubborness to insist on maintaining the Masternode concept even though it is severely flawed in nature and many better options have been presented to him by other developers. To me the whole Masternode concept is a ploy to further enrich large Dark holders by getting paid more Dark to cycle coins.

Fair enough.

Bitcoin was severly flawed until it became stable. Darkcoin was flawed and its now stable. When new upcoming features arrive, I expect DRK to undergo unstableness, until (at the speed of light) Evan fixes it making it stable again.

I clearly see you no clue what the Masternode concept really is all about. Masternodes do not get payed to cycles coins. They're payed as Proof of Service, much in the same line as Proof of Stake.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
thanks OP.. for the heads up and the link to the video. It was certainly interesting to watch.
legendary
Activity: 966
Masternodes, because a small subset of the total get chosen each time, are orders of magnitude more decentralised, and secure, than mining or staking.

Proof of Service: they actually do something useful, and make things like InstanTX possible.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
Who care if those instamined coins was sold or not ? Instamine is still instamine.
What's worse is Evan's stubborness to insist on maintaining the Masternode concept even though it is severely flawed in nature and many better options have been presented to him by other developers. To me the whole Masternode concept is a ploy to further enrich large Dark holders by getting paid more Dark to cycle coins.

Master-nodes is not exactly peer to peer. Darkcoin seems to be highly hierarchical with the top of the pyramid beeing the inner instamined circles, surround by a middle management layer consisting out of the masternodes.

Quite the opposite of what was the original intent for creating "internet money", huh?
legendary
Activity: 1246

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
dude, tl, dr.

Your title says "pump thread"

please title next time "darkcoin pumpthread" to keep it real Wink  Why make it so complicated?
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Maybe because of the 2 million instamined coins?

You have a lot of DRKs, ok we get it Smiley.

Maybe you should quit using bitcoin too: "Satoshi certainly has a lot of funds. Bitcoin security consultant Sergio Lerner's oft-cited analysis puts the figure at around 1m BTC, based on the early mining that he or she did."
http://www.coindesk.com/dangerous-satoshi-nakamoto/

That old instamined fud is so old and diluted it makes you sound as if you just crawled out of a cave after a year.....all of these coins have been bought and sold so many times over now this is not a problem....nice try though...

Satoshi didn't mine 2 million coins within first day of Bitcoin. It has been 10 months since Darkcoin went live, 10 months and you get roughly 50% of total available coin mined only in first day !! Seems legit, huh ?

This can be verified in blockchain, so it's not fud, it's FACT. 1,625,000 DRK was mined from 3:54 to 11:22 of January 19th.

legendary
Activity: 1036

Maybe you should quit using bitcoin too: "Satoshi certainly has a lot of funds. Bitcoin security consultant Sergio Lerner's oft-cited analysis puts the figure at around 1m BTC, based on the early mining that he or she did."
http://www.coindesk.com/dangerous-satoshi-nakamoto/

That old instamined fud is so old and diluted it makes you sound as if you just crawled out of a cave after a year.....all of these coins have been bought and sold so many times over now this is not a problem....nice try though...
legendary
Activity: 1512

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
We invite you to watch Evan Duffield 1 min video explaining why should we all use DARKCOIN.

http://www.cryptomoneyexpo.com/expos/inv2/index.php?VIDEO=EVAN

don't miss Evan's online lecture on, Darkcoin, building the perfect eCash @ the 1st global crypto money virtual expo

See you at expo www.cryptomoneyexpo.com

Crypto money expo team
Pages:
Jump to: