Pages:
Author

Topic: Why dent token keep on falling?? - page 2. (Read 1402 times)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
September 16, 2017, 11:30:59 AM
I have participated dent token ICO it was fresh and promising project and team was awesome but after hitting in the exchanges it's keep on falling is there any chance of huge pump near future or is that still worth to keep long term??.
You should expect that prices of token will surely dump after its being launched on exchanges.Have you forgotten on those bounty hunters?Who do have the coins came from the bounty campaigns.This thing is actually normal on where If a certain coin hit exchanges price will really dump after because people are securing out their profits specially also to those who bought on presale or do have huge discount while its still on ICO. If you are slow and you will miss the train on making some profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
September 16, 2017, 11:19:43 AM
Dent is a long term hold and not a short term run. You should have a tons of patience before this coin will grow, the same thing is happening with Verge for example.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 09:53:25 AM
I have participated dent token ICO it was fresh and promising project and team was awesome but after hitting in the exchanges it's keep on falling is there any chance of huge pump near future or is that still worth to keep long term??.

Coins like these always bleed short term. Long term it might be successful, but it won't just pump for no reason at all.
Activity: 420
September 16, 2017, 09:42:50 AM
i don't like those icos which is supplying billion token. this is the result of it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
September 15, 2017, 11:34:39 PM

Dent is very new in the market. Did you try following the project's movements through their website or social media accounts? You cannot expect any legit coin to just shoot high without any kind of update to their project. They have a roadmap to follow. Their project is still on the phase of setting up so try to hold your gun for now. Coming October, an announcement is set to be made. Try to hold your Dents.

thats correct. why buy a certain coin which you don't believe in its potential. better hodl and wait for it. dent team is active in getting partners around the globe.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
September 15, 2017, 11:29:28 PM

Dent is very new in the market. Did you try following the project's movements through their website or social media accounts? You cannot expect any legit coin to just shoot high without any kind of update to their project. They have a roadmap to follow. Their project is still on the phase of setting up so try to hold your gun for now. Coming October, an announcement is set to be made. Try to hold your Dents.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 15, 2017, 11:21:02 PM
Hold it if you want to hold it. I once had a little 396k Dent token. And I sell it at the price of 0.00000300 ETH. So, why do you put a price on the Exchangers. Who knows someone who bought the price you put. Takes a little profit.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
September 15, 2017, 10:31:20 PM
isnt it normal to dump on the exchange at this time? why should one coin keep rising after ico, if all ico coins pump who will buy the existed coins?
Activity: 434
September 15, 2017, 10:21:46 PM
Pages:
Jump to: