Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did bitcointalk now had KYC verification? - page 3. (Read 369 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I can't believe many people falling for this.

I hope they share a statistics how many people try to fill this kyc Smiley
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
I know its very  hard to explain, but why did theymos think that KYC is really necessary for this lovely forum?
I think this will be a good spam thread because April fool thread was pinned in KYC required form. So once you submit directly it will move to next process in that thread but everything is just for fun. So better you should lock this thread because many useless posts are increase this thread.  If you want to make fun you can move to Off topic.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
It seems to me that if you give your KYC then this is a kind of variation and confirmation that you can be trusted and that you are not a crook.
not so mate this is a celebration every year on April 1, a kind of joke that we are all happy. look at the meta KYC now required you will find a variety of funny pictures you can also verify yourself and contribute in there
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Have you forgotten what day it is? I hope that this is the main reason, if you do not remember that last year was also a very interesting joke on April 1. Very cool that forum administrators do not forget to joke. Cool.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I was surprised when I opened my browser and saw the notice. I later follow the link to the KYC procedure and filled out the form until the gender section which made me realize that this is the biggest joke I've ever experienced in this forum.
But I think it is quite make sense that if theymos really apply this requirement for some reasons. And hell yeah, he got me  Cheesy
Activity: 770
I guess they explained the reason behind this KYC. this is done for the good of us as forum users, with the presence of KYC spammers in this forum will decrease and hope the quality in this forum will be better.
Activity: 630
I know its very  hard to explain, but why did theymos think that KYC is really necessary for this lovely forum?
This type of person is so lazy to realise that this was a joke for april fool. Go search for the page first if this a true story or not. Dont just get panic for this kyc before knowing it just a prank.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
I just came in and saw KYC announcement, I was KYC and not a bit of thinking is April Fools, is this a fact.
Activity: 509
It seems to me that if you give your KYC then this is a kind of variation and confirmation that you can be trusted and that you are not a crook.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
I know its very  hard to explain, but why did theymos think that KYC is really necessary for this lovely forum?

Well theymos decided to add KYC probably because it is the trend.  He even made an announcement thread about this implementation.  Do not forget to check his thread to guide you on how to fill-up those forms and it also  needs an extra verification by requiring you to provide your photo  in your reply on that thread.

Don't sulk, its not that bad and you will find it entertaining while filling up the form.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
almost all posts in this thread are about april joke, please read the announcement on the link, this is just for fun
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
its the 50 thread with the same question... please just read the announcement in kyc link, you should notice fast that this is just a april joke.
Activity: 560
No, it's the biggest joke in our forum in this period. Better to not to submit your KYC information so you won't get scammed by theymos.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: