Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did I lose on trade ?? - page 11. (Read 2430 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 104
January 15, 2018, 11:08:18 AM
For every job, you must first calculate the profit and loss accurately and then accept the transaction risk.
Every job is profitable in its progress.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 10:15:13 AM
Losing factor in trading is due to panic selling factor, because in trading if you can not analyze the price then you will lose, because in trading if not patient and panic selling then the risk of loss is very large ..
Trading in any market is never simple, I deeply understand this. You have not been able to successfully trade in the crypto market, so it is difficult for a trader to take advantage of the integrated tools to invest. Remember to carefully study the coin you are trying to invest to make the most accurate decision to reduce the risk yourself.
Activity: 140
January 15, 2018, 09:41:20 AM
I understand that you lose 10-20% of the total amount of 4000 Eur and you get 3500 Eur. As I see it perfectly correct, doing the calculation of 10% x 4000 Eur = 400, so you get 3600 ETH, or I dont 'understand what you mean
I understand what he meant by that he bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up 15% and 5 minutes later he got 3500 Eur when selling it with a rising value.
In my opinion, 5p is a time that is big enough for the value of coin to change, it depends on the market cap and amount of traders.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
January 15, 2018, 09:34:53 AM
Being a trader must have that "patience" that is the most important of all.
You are u feel panicked when the price goes down,you sell it when its value is decreasing and of course you take the loss
Activity: 120
January 15, 2018, 09:29:27 AM
Losing factor in trading is due to panic selling factor, because in trading if you can not analyze the price then you will lose, because in trading if not patient and panic selling then the risk of loss is very large ..
Activity: 238
January 15, 2018, 09:12:48 AM
I understand that you lose 10-20% of the total amount of 4000 Eur and you get 3500 Eur. As I see it perfectly correct, doing the calculation of 10% x 4000 Eur = 400, so you get 3600 ETH, or I dont 'understand what you mean
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
January 15, 2018, 08:42:19 AM
Hello I don’t understand I bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up, it stayed around the 10-20%, it started to decrease 5 minutes ago so I sold it and now cex.io just gave me 3500eur for it... wtf... Huh
The %came from me watching livecoinwatch.. Cex.io doesn’t have the accurate price ??
I think the reason why you lose in trading is because your strategy and techniques are not effective! You must improve your trading skill and your strategy for you to make money in trading.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 15, 2018, 07:54:18 AM
Hello I don’t understand I bought for 4000 Eur one hour ago of Ethereum when it was going up, it stayed around the 10-20%, it started to decrease 5 minutes ago so I sold it and now cex.io just gave me 3500eur for it... wtf... Huh
The %came from me watching livecoinwatch.. Cex.io doesn’t have the accurate price ??
loss or profit is on your hand. no another person or exchanger because you are trader .
so if you lossing money , its just your mistake not exchanger fraud.
Activity: 134
January 15, 2018, 07:20:05 AM

Usually you should at the price in the platform you are trading - on coinmarketcap in the tan "markets" you can see the price of any asset in the different markets - sometimes there is a difference, even though I don't think this applies for a big boy like Ethereum.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 05:34:41 AM

I think you should understand the science of trading, trading not only theory but also analysis, and looking for information about the coins you will buy, maybe you ignore one of the factors, which I mentioned so you lose in trading, for the future I hope our traders become better in trading, trader regards
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 15, 2018, 05:04:51 AM

that means we are stuck in high prices should save and hold the ETH you have, until the price back and more than 50% of you buy do not be afraid it will be able to get there, and if you want to see the price of all coin and market available we can see at https://coinmarketcap.com.
Dont panic about what happen to your altcoin price will dump that is part of the market price circulation that's why you need to be ready and accept if what happened to your altcoins,if you want to gain more profit dont make panic selling remember this word buy low sell you can use that idea to earn more profit,and you need to get a lot of information or study with it so that you have a good future in this cryto world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 04:42:28 AM
You should really pay attention to the right place of transactions because there is a possibility that the transaction costs of a trade are very different.Even though by that time you seem to have gained a percentage but there is actually a cut in the market and you need to be aware of it.
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
January 15, 2018, 04:04:22 AM
Just hold them for some time, if i am not wrong, you should have more than x3 of what you bought in there, obviously that only if you were not a panic seller and you sold it all, but yes, it was easy profit if you just kept it all on your wallet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
January 15, 2018, 02:58:22 AM

Trading is hard to do if you not monitor closely the event on your activities during trading. In trading, easy gaining profit and the same time if you not watching you event or trading activity your money is easy to lose. That's why some trader are always monitor closely their trade activity and looking for consultant to maintain and get the best trading time.

In your experience, maybe you trade in wrong goods or currency and not accurate time of trading. Sometime increasing of trading communities is fast but it is must faster to fluctuate that why you need to choose what is the best time for trading to not lose your money.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
January 14, 2018, 11:17:43 PM
You have to read a lot about trading before trying it, because without good knowledge you will choose the worst coins to trade, and you will sell fastly most likely without making good earning. Some coins have the potential to rise after long time, while others are considered as short term.
That's right, education is very important because without it you will be at big risk.
When you are trading and you are not fully equip with the necessary information, you will just loss money and you do not have a good future in crypto.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 08:59:15 PM
You have to read a lot about trading before trying it, because without good knowledge you will choose the worst coins to trade, and you will sell fastly most likely without making good earning. Some coins have the potential to rise after long time, while others are considered as short term.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 08:56:14 PM
There are some people in some markets who still make a lot of mistakes in selling and buying tokens or coins from the market they buy, I think because they do not have good analytical skills so they will lose and lose. Then they will lose in trading.
LT4
Activity: 31
January 14, 2018, 08:18:06 PM
People may lose many time because of emotions. But in crypto sometimes it's hard because, here is no strong fundamental analisys like Forex have. But tehnical going well
Activity: 33
January 14, 2018, 05:57:26 PM
Probable patterns that don't play out as planned is a completely normal thing. Don't blame yourself for it as there was really nothing you could do except to cut losses asap. There will be more of this as well so you need to be ready and try not to be discouraged.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
January 14, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

First mistake you make is you buy when Ethereum price is going up.
Second mistake is you too early sell your coin when that price is going down

If you buy like Ethereum, Bitcoin, Doge etc you must hold it for several day or maybe week for get some profit, you can't use short term strategy with that coin
Holding and selling when you feel you have made a profit would not even help. You should know when to get in to a trading position, either you are buying or you are selling and only your knowledge about trading can help you to make that decision.

However, I have seen some people who make use of some little strategies to trade like stock with positioning trading and rather use the support and resistance to trade, which sometimes can also help, but at least you should have a strategy.
If you are really serious or having a target goal on making more money then active selling or buying would really be the best key to reach out this kind of target but some are really afraid to risk on because they are afraid to lose up money thats why they decide to hold it no matter what. It might still give you profits but would really be not compared on what you do earn on those trading with more activity like placing on selling or buying on constant or on when you see opportunities.
Pages:
Jump to: