Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did Macron arrest Eric Drouet - page 2. (Read 295 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
January 08, 2019, 09:24:06 AM
I do know better. Being in France doesn't help you if you are brain dead and have your head buried in the sand. You don't have the slightest clue what is going on right now.

Funny how you ask for facts but only provide opinions.

Anyway back to the subject, look at the trials of the yellow vest protests on one hand and of the policemen on the others.

Macron appoints directly the judges and the result is completely crazy. Protestors are getting 6 months jailtime for only being there (even if they have no weapon and have been just arrested in the city) because they're guilty of "gathering with ill intent" while the Toulon's komissar gets the "Légion d'Honneur" medal while beating the hell out of a restrained protestor against the wall. Beating him so much other policemen are forced to stop him.

Well the judged simply dismissed the case because of "proportionate force use"

Yeah right
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
January 08, 2019, 09:19:55 AM
You keep believing your glowing idiot box until Macron is ripped right out of his holiday chalet and ripped apart by a mob.

Sure.

Again, you say that while not living in France because you know better I guess.

The fact that violences are decreasing, number of protestors are decreasing, support of the movement inside the population is decreasing, are not at all the sign that the movement is dying and that Macron has already won.

Please share with us the infinite wisdom that allow you to know for a fact that contrary to all evidences, in fact, French people aren't bending the knees once again and are going to take the dictator down.

I was there, I was in the protests, I was one of those who wanted to take the guillotine out again to get rid of him. Nobody wants that, most of the people just want a peaceful protest.

I do know better. Being in France doesn't help you if you are brain dead and have your head buried in the sand. You don't have the slightest clue what is going on right now.
legendary
January 08, 2019, 09:18:14 AM
You keep believing your glowing idiot box until Macron is ripped right out of his holiday chalet and ripped apart by a mob.

Sure.

Again, you say that while not living in France because you know better I guess.

The fact that violences are decreasing, number of protestors are decreasing, support of the movement inside the population is decreasing, are not at all the sign that the movement is dying and that Macron has already won.

Please share with us the infinite wisdom that allow you to know for a fact that contrary to all evidences, in fact, French people aren't bending the knees once again and are going to take the dictator down.

I was there, I was in the protests, I was one of those who wanted to take the guillotine out again to get rid of him. Nobody wants that, most of the people just want a peaceful protest.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
January 08, 2019, 09:14:57 AM
Macron doesn't give a damn and he'd be right to.

What can happen? Yellow vest movement is dead and he's not afraid of anything. People from everywhere are screaming "no violence" and most of the violent protestors have been arrested already. When someone acts like the boxer champion who took out 4 policemen alone, everyone is yelling "he shouldn't be violent", "violence isn't the answer".

Well guess what dipshit? If violence isn't the answer and you want no violence then government has nothing to fear.

Moreover France has been a dictatorship since 2016 with the end of the separation of the 3 powers, Macron can arrests whoever he wants without any reason and send him to 10 years jails without having to justify himself. And he will, what does he has to lose?

Stop thinking about France as a democracy where the leader has to play smart. France is an elective dictatorship where the leader does whatever he wants for 5 years without risking anything.

Our ancestors where revolutionnaries but today French are just sheeps. Let them die already.

legendary
January 08, 2019, 05:37:54 AM
Macron doesn't give a damn and he'd be right to.

What can happen? Yellow vest movement is dead and he's not afraid of anything. People from everywhere are screaming "no violence" and most of the violent protestors have been arrested already. When someone acts like the boxer champion who took out 4 policemen alone, everyone is yelling "he shouldn't be violent", "violence isn't the answer".

Well guess what dipshit? If violence isn't the answer and you want no violence then government has nothing to fear.

Moreover France has been a dictatorship since 2016 with the end of the separation of the 3 powers, Macron can arrests whoever he wants without any reason and send him to 10 years jails without having to justify himself. And he will, what does he has to lose?

Stop thinking about France as a democracy where the leader has to play smart. France is an elective dictatorship where the leader does whatever he wants for 5 years without risking anything.

Our ancestors where revolutionnaries but today French are just sheeps. Let them die already.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
January 08, 2019, 01:26:16 AM
Do you think this is part of the plan?

Maybe, maybe not. Trying to guess what this politicians are up to isn't something am that good at but I know arresting Éric Drouet at this time was just pouring oil on a dying fire.  It's was just an act of abuse of the executive power. It got to my attention after I saw the tweet from Jean-Luc Mélenchon but lets not forget Éric Drouet was arrested previously for carrying a prohibited category D weapon to an unauthorised protest and the one he was going to was also an unauthorised  one so maybe the police got some intel. Lets see how it plays out this time.

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
January 07, 2019, 01:30:36 PM
Eric Drouet is a significant member of the Yellow Vest movement in France. Arresting Eric Drouet at a time when the protests were dying down, would seem to be an insane action. It is bound to resurrect the protests. Macron is a unicorn for the globalist bankers, and as you know, unicorns are a creation by man, and their purpose is to lead free spirits into captivity and slavery. One of the objectives of the globalists is to foment social unrest and economic disruption. They then hope to step in with a new world order to resolve the problems they have created.

One result of this could be the further erosion of the decaying European Union. If the EU collapses, then it will give the bankers a chance to lose the mountain of bad debt that they hold. Do you think this is part of the plan?
Pages:
Jump to: