Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did XRB mooned? - page 2. (Read 420 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 11:34:39 AM
Winning the Binance community vote will also push this coin. And I tried it myself to send xrb from one to another exchange. No fees and within seconds they arrived.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 11:18:48 AM
because it is a crypto with 0 fees and instantaneous transactions. The only one that exists.
Activity: 518
Merit: 278
January 05, 2018, 11:00:18 AM
Actually it was added to big exchanges. More people knew about this project. Raiblocks was in the shadow for long period of time and looked very undervalued.

I actually have thought the same thing, why XRB price is mooning. Now if my memory serves me right, XRB was recently added to two major exchanges - RightBTC and KuCoin. Apart from the two, it also won the Binance voting competition and will soon be listed on their exchange.

So taking these into consideration, probably these are some of the reasons that trigger the sudden upsurge in its price.

But when checking the numbers over 80% of the volume is from Bitgrail.
RightBTC serving 0.04% of the total volume and Kucoin 10%.
This is freakishly weird.

I think this article from The CoinTelegraph can help explain what I intend to say.

Correlation Between Cryptocurrency Value and Exchange Listings
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 10:35:14 AM
Actually it was added to big exchanges. More people knew about this project. Raiblocks was in the shadow for long period of time and looked very undervalued.

I actually have thought the same thing, why XRB price is mooning. Now if my memory serves me right, XRB was recently added to two major exchanges - RightBTC and KuCoin. Apart from the two, it also won the Binance voting competition and will soon be listed on their exchange.

So taking these into consideration, probably these are some of the reasons that trigger the sudden upsurge in its price.

But when checking the numbers over 80% of the volume is from Bitgrail.
RightBTC serving 0.04% of the total volume and Kucoin 10%.
This is freakishly weird.
Activity: 518
Merit: 278
January 05, 2018, 10:30:12 AM

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 09:56:00 AM
it literary mooned from 3000 satoshi up to 281,000 satoshi. in less than a month!.
and i think it is mainly because it is a small altcoin which is not listed on any exchanges out there that matter which makes manipulating it that much easier. they can pump this coin to that much with a little money. of course now the volume has grown bigger but in the start it was easy to start the pump.

This is almost 1000x return and it's huge man. I can't even imagine how it could manage to do this price pump. Somebody is pumping it hard, maybe rich people. It's not looking like a regular market demand for xrb.
January 05, 2018, 09:37:02 AM

what is XRB, I only know XRP

Railblocks

many people paniced, and thought wow this coin has no tx. fees thats definately the future,

especially former bitcoin holders thought that,

this way xrb mooned,

but my opinion is that no tx. create a unstable system

But doing a 100x in under a month? There must be a big trigger somewhere.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 09:24:21 AM

Railblocks

many people paniced, and thought wow this coin has no tx. fees thats definately the future,

this way xrb mooned,

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
January 05, 2018, 09:05:56 AM
it literary mooned from 3000 satoshi up to 281,000 satoshi. in less than a month!.
and i think it is mainly because it is a small altcoin which is not listed on any exchanges out there that matter which makes manipulating it that much easier. they can pump this coin to that much with a little money. of course now the volume has grown bigger but in the start it was easy to start the pump.
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
January 05, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

Railblocks
raiblock do a lot of advertisement right now on social medias
they got tons of followers on twitter and on fb i think that's the main reason why
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
January 05, 2018, 08:09:38 AM

Railblocks

this way xrb mooned,

January 05, 2018, 07:59:42 AM

Railblocks
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 07:32:41 AM
January 05, 2018, 07:30:54 AM
Hi,
I'm wondering does anyone knows why did XRB mooned? cause from 20M$ MC to 4B$ MC in 1 month is pretty insane.
Pages:
Jump to: