Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you choose your current exchange? - page 3. (Read 1640 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
There are few factors why i choose to using some crypto exchanges.
The main factor is about how fast you can move your coins from there to my wallet or other exchanges.
Trader who trading between exchanges need a fast platform to make profit.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
I read this interesting article that give tips on how to choose reliable crypto exchange, here's the link if anyone is interested:
https://www.btcurrencies.com/exchanges/top-3-tips-to-choose-a-reliable-crypto-exchange-in-2019.html

This article I suspect is to promote Decoin exchange, but they present some interesting points. I don't really have favourite crypto exchange as I trade many coins all which aren't in one exchange.
Do you have favorite exchange? Why did you choose to it? Do you agree with above article?
That term "reliable crypto exchange" can change as time goes by. I used to trade using Poloniex but as time goes by and I read horror stories from different I switch to another trading platform that has a better feedback. Number of coins listed is one of the things I look at an exchange site, not all platforms have the same coins listed that is why I signed up to several trading platform.

Another is the trading fee, we might not feel the 0.25% trading fees imposed by exchange sites but if you gather all the trading fees that you paid for a year, that is huge money.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
One of my favorite exchange is Binance due to high volume of this.
The tokens listed here are good and well filtered. it will need to go a long way before having a new token to be listed.

P.S
I have accounts in many exchanges due to i can't choose where i will sell my bounty tokens. only the team can decide.
Team also listen to the investors before they list their coin on the exchanges. Bounty rewards are dumped,so teams know what they are doing. If the bounty hunters don't respect the team's decision and they run to sell the bounty allocated tokens to the first available buy market order, I don't think the big exchanges will accept such coins as an approved project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Not everyone has the privilege of having a favourite exchange, except you are only into trading, in which you choose where to trade, but for a bounty hunter or investor of crypto projects, you will inky comply to the exchange in which the project you are dealing with is listed. Although, if you are the type that trade on decentralized exchanges, you can do that yourself or persuade your project team to Liston decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
~snip

You said your favorite was binance but i found out that you also have an account on different exchange and you cant still decide ?  What dont you just choose binance since it was your favorite    .   the teams or the token owner do have the ability to pick an exchange if where the coin should be traded but you are the ones that can trade your coins not them  .  

Im not picky when it comes to chosing an exchange  but i only trade if where my coins are available but if they have been listed on one two two exchange , i will only compare the price first and go for the higher bid
Activity: 371
One of my favorite exchange is Binance due to high volume of this.
The tokens listed here are good and well filtered. it will need to go a long way before having a new token to be listed.

P.S
I have accounts in many exchanges due to i can't choose where i will sell my bounty tokens. only the team can decide.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
One choice I made was using Poloneix as a starter it was just Poloneix, Bittrex I could relate to. At some point I found out Bittrex wss easier to navigate I switched over from Poloneix to Bittrex.
Activity: 812
the article was a bit strange because I see Decoin sometimes has problems, for example they often do locking accounts or freezing assets that you want to withdraw. I don't know why, but their reasons are mostly because our account is considered suspicious, btw I get this info from friends and some articles from the internet but I myself have never tried it, for exchange I use some of which often are penance, cooking, bittrex
Activity: 352
if I think I've also been using the binance market for a long time and I use trading every day, because for me it's also my favorite market, because seeing the movement and volume is also quite good, so for me it's also a good way to make a profit.
If you look at when Binance exchange first came out, many people were using some very great exchanges before without complains, but the moment Binance exchange came into existence and they started hearing of it through publicity and the hype that was all over the internet then, they switched from that exchange they were using before to Binance.

Anyway, I guess that the most favorite of many people right now is Binance, and I hope this will still remain their favorite even if we have some other great competitors that are coming into the market sooner. It is not everyone that you see using an exchange used it because it is their favorite, something favorite is what you would stay with irrespective of any other exchange that comes out to promise heaven and earth to switch.

Binance is my choice for the following reasons:

- Huge daily trading volumes;
- Fast transactions;
- More than 300 trading pairs;
- Simple interface despite a large arsenal of useful tools;
- A very popular platform trusted by millions of users around the world;
- The exchange is led by a strong and influential team;
- There is a mobile version of the site
- Various prizes are constantly offered.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
I chose my current exchange looking on a few parameters the top of the line is the volume and user-friendly exchange
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
I`m choosing exchange in the same way for years, I simply test it with some amount, if they are good I will continue to use them. How exchange attract my attention, it`s with their promos and new pairs that I`m looking for. I trade on couple exchanges, I think that everyone who is in crypto for years is using multiple exchanges, it`s come with the time, you can`t avoid that. Currently the most interesting exchanges for me are kucoin and crex24, most of the trades I`m doing there, but I also have fun with waves dex, it`s interesting to trade in a bit different way from time to time and to try something new.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I have a favorite exchange that I often make as a good place to trade, because I see every volume that is convincing to trade right now, idex and hitbtc are good choices for me to trade
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
Today I trade only on Binance. I'm just tired of dozens of exchanges that dictate their own rules. One exchange = peace of mind for me.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
There are many reason as to why I use different exchanges.  
The primary reason for choosing any exchange is either to buy or to sell a particular token either from bounty of which I use most exchange like Kucoin, gate etc. Also another reason for choosing a particular exchange is if the volume is better of than others of which Binance always comes first in most cases.
Then when to comes to trading whereby I have to save my profit on the exchange, I also chose Binance as well because of security and good UI.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
I try to trade on big exchange because of volume/liquidity. This will help one exchange his token with ease. Another point is trading and withdrawal fees it is important when one needs to withdraw.
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
Basically, I trade on the big exchanges that guarantee my fund security. I trade with huge funds so I choose exchanges that doesn't just offer liquidity, security and insurance but also a good customer service. I prefer Binance, OKEx, Huobi and Upbit for Centralized exchanges and decentralized exchanges, I pick IDEX and more recently the Binance DEX. Anything outside these exchanges is a no no for me
Activity: 925
I use more than one exchange and they Okex, gate and Binance; of this three exchanges Binance is easy to use and highly user-friendly when compared to others. Gate and Okex on the other hand are good too owing to the volume of the coins there. So I use this three exchanges both for trading and IEOs too; at least till date their IEOs has have a good track record of success. Another reason as to why I leverage this exchanges is the security within, although Binance had security issues months ago but it didn't bring down the exchange but made it more stronger.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
For I chose mine is because it was the first exchange that have referred to me by my friend. At first I wast not able to fully understand how does trading, but then it has a newbie function where  you will undergo simple basic tutoring on how does it works. Then I stick to it and still now I am using it, there are other exchange too that i used and most of them did not tell me to go KYC procedures until they insisted me because of many hackers that are trying to get informations about less protected traders at that time so I get their advice and it works fine with me, so it seems mot exchange that I am in is customer friendly and aware their customers safety. One of the reason to be trusted, by the my alt are in their exchange and I have no worries at all.
Merit: 250
I use Binance I am sure of it.  Because it is the most popular and as for me the most convenient.  It has the most volumes.  That's what I like about him.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
Given my favorite do83i binance, I found this platform to have many advantages of its own, high reliability and security, and now also used by many users, enthusiastic team, opinions of you. is a good idea i will refer more.
Pages:
Jump to: