Pages:
Author

Topic: Why did you chose bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 153 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 725
April 12, 2023, 01:02:12 PM
Why do we have this so much trust on bitcoin that it not die easily? That bitcoin is a long term investment with confidentiality. Why do you chose to trust bitcoin over any other investment?
The world now is now driven by technology, and everything is becoming digital.

We make physical investments and profit from them, but we also fail due to a lack of trust, which is mostly influenced by third parties.
Some of us get involved in Ponzi schemes due to a lack of proper knowledge, whereas gambling is done for fun, even though some people become addicted to it.

The entire Bitcoin process is transparent enough for everyone, and Bitcoin provides us with financial freedom in that we can now conduct our transactions without the involvement of a third party, and there is nothing unclear about the entire Bitcoin process. Given how far Bitcoin has come and the rate of adoption that is increasing on a daily basis, it is clear that there is a future in Bitcoin that no one will want to miss out on.
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
April 12, 2023, 12:50:16 PM

Why do we have this so much trust on bitcoin that it not die easily? That bitcoin is a long term investment with confidentiality. Why do you chose to trust bitcoin over any other investment?

My answer is because of its decentralization. If bitcoin was just like any other project that would fail then we wouldn’t be here today after all the troubles from the government.

The ability of bitcoin to a store of value is also of great importance of why I choose bitcoin. In the past it was very hard to do cross boarder transactions or international without the hurdles of the bank but it with bitcoin it is a smooth move. Although there’s the bitcoin volatility but it is much better than the inflationary volatility faced by the fiat currencies.
Activity: 490
Merit: 311
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 12, 2023, 12:49:26 PM
This forum continues to give me alot of reasons to trust Bitcoin and aside from this, I have gained alot to know Scam project and this is among the things I'm greatful for this forum.
Activity: 686
Merit: 987
Give all before death
April 12, 2023, 12:47:49 PM
Long before now, many of us must have engaged in different failed financial projects like investment companies, ponzi scheme, gambling, betting and loto. Most of things give people hard experience to trust any system. People fails in wonder banks, in digital gold and crude oil, when bitcoin first came in 2009 nobody believe the project probably because of failed financial portfolio they've experience and witnessed but now out of 100% of people, only few percent do not trust the system still.

I have always avoided any investment that promises instant or huge profit. Bitcoin unlike other crypto investments suits my belief that any business that promises instant money doubling is a scam. Bitcoin promotes the virtues of patience and bravery. Bitcoin has also been consistent for a long time. Many cryptocurrencies have been created and within a few years they disappeared from the crypto space. But bitcoin has remained in existence since it was created. Everybody wants to be associated with the number one or the champion of any industry. Bitcoin has remained the number one cryptocurrency and I want to be part of the winning team. I am also attracted to bitcoin because even in the face of attacks and unfriendliness by different governments and financial institutions, the coin is still growing stronger every day. The selfless and humble nature of the creator of the coin is proof that it was created to for selfish reasons but to give the world privacy and freedom.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
April 12, 2023, 12:36:13 PM
Firstly it's not quite right on this board because you don't discuss about help or beginners so it's better to move it to the bitcoin discussion board.

It's quite simple why we chose bitcoin as a long-term asset because it has a limited total supply, a value that continues to increase due to increasing demand and supply and many more where the reason for choosing bitcoin is of course financial freedom that we can control ourselves without anyone control anything.

Now bitcoin is becoming a more important asset in the modern era, being able to beat other assets, of course we have to be aware of its fast growth and high risk, but with volatility there are still many who believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 560
Bitcoin makes the world go 🔃
April 12, 2023, 12:05:47 PM
Bitcoin has a progressive reputation that built through the years. I’m a doubter too on Bitcoin the first time I saw it due to its high volatility that is much worst than current condition due to limited liquidity.

Bitcoin liquidity is now huge since many people already trusting. This is the result of converting non-believers to believer every time Bitcoin defeat the bear market multiple times for every 4 year cycle.

More than a decade of continuous price growth and unwavering decentralized feature of Bitcoin gave high confidence to all holders to trust more Bitcoin as time passes by.
Activity: 84
Merit: 18
April 12, 2023, 11:58:19 AM
Long before now, many of us must have engaged in different failed financial projects like investment companies, ponzi scheme, gambling, betting and loto. Most of things give people hard experience to trust any system. People fails in wonder banks, in digital gold and crude oil, when bitcoin first came in 2009 nobody believe the project probably because of failed financial portfolio they've experience and witnessed but now out of 100% of people, only few percent do not trust the system still.

Pages:
Jump to: