Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Crypto Traders need to learn a lot from Forex Trader if they want to succ - page 2. (Read 374 times)

Activity: 786
Merit: 270
No crypto trader needs to learn anything from others, Crypto has it's own rules when it comes to trading, It's called buy low and sell high, That is what happening all the time in crypto, We have these insane fluctuations in price and that is the only thing one should be aware of when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies and especially bitcoin in particular. Most important part is that crypto market is not really protected by any laws, Only the laws of decentralization applies here.
The thing with crypto and Forex is that they are two different market, different conditions, different fundamentals, but same technicalities when it comes to the market. Although, we also have to understand that the cryptocurrency market is very volatile, which is one of the reasons you need to understand a lot of things about the market first, before even making any serious step.

Following Forex traders is not a must, personally for me, all I did was to learn as much as I can, and it was even cryptocurrency that led me into learning how to trade, and it was after then that I even started going for stocks. So in a way, you really do not need to follow a Forex trader before you learn how to trade.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
There are many examples of successful cryptocurrency traders who have never traded before. But I still agree that most newbies should learn from the experience of forex traders.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
My point is not to trade in the markets you see is not transparent and not protected by law.

In a nutshell, if the Crypto brothers want to trade successfully, (1) trade only the top coin, since it is harder to trade, (2) study more technical analysis, and learn from forex traders year, because they have good ptkt platform, suitable for speculation. Grin

Read your topic and to say that it is right learning is the best opportunity yes sad to say I do not know anything just a bit because I do still focus on studies. Still all in all even if one is good and better at it he or she should not just stay in that point of situation because learning mor and more is still the best and good thing to do. Like this Forex trading platform this is a option you need to do because here you will learn more and possibly this can let you increase your knowledge.

Also failed? many have been. if you say I dont know what your talking about please be open to see what Iam talking about I helping to say that learning is the best option but failure may occur all we need to is to seek and learn and move on to the positive side of learning..
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
My point is not to trade in the markets you see is not transparent and not protected by law.

In a nutshell, if the Crypto brothers want to trade successfully, (1) trade only the top coin, since it is harder to trade, (2) study more technical analysis, and learn from forex traders year, because they have good ptkt platform, suitable for speculation. Grin
It is not a secret that the systems in Forex currently have improved from the start and showed how it could be useful in other areas.

It has a proven record and has been worked on tireless to perfect. When you take that and go trade on bitcoin or other crypto currencies than it helps you out from the start, crypto traders do not have to work on their craft as much as the forex people because they start with the already figured out forex ways and just implement it on crypto.

There are main differences of these two worlds one of the biggest one being that Forex is still regulated highly and strictly but when it comes to day trading it is still viable. Of course, if you would like to invest for long term than the results are very different because bitcoin is much more volatile but day traders are usually using the same methods Forex traders use.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
i think because forex already exists first, and many methods of trading forex, so they apply it like in forex. and i think on the chart using the same indicators both. i think that's my opinion when viewed from technical analysis
i agree with you. thank you for your sharing. this is good for me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Many forex trading platform provide leverage trading and not spot trading and this created forex trading will be more risky than crypto trading.  Many forex trader failed to become successfully trader because they use high leverage. So we should be know the difference  between spot market and leverage trading to understand the level of risk.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282

Trading, both forex and commodities including stocks entails a very high risk and it is not wise you go into it without adequate knowledge on how investments work and the risk involved.  If you want to trade successfully, you should learn the risk and how to manage then then you will become a successful trader.   
Cryptocurrencies is not protected by any governments laws but we can all agree on something and that is how transparent the blockchain technology is and the scientific laws guiding it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Well the one that can be learned from forex trading is only the usage of indicators, crypto and forex got a different price movement factors, forex influence by politics and economic, while crypto is based on supply and demand, so its totally different to trade crypto and forex, forex is more predictable than crypto
No crypto trader needs to learn anything from others, Crypto has it's own rules when it comes to trading, It's called buy low and sell high, That is what happening all the time in crypto, We have these insane fluctuations in price and that is the only thing one should be aware of when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies and especially bitcoin in particular. Most important part is that crypto market is not really protected by any laws, Only the laws of decentralization applies here.
ok your idea is good. any thank you your reply
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
i think because forex already exists first, and many methods of trading forex, so they apply it like in forex. and i think on the chart using the same indicators both. i think that's my opinion when viewed from technical analysis
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
Crypto trading is somehow different from forex trading... The only technique applied in day trading in crypto is buy low, sell high meaning at some point a market has to be bullish for you to make profit whereas in Forex trading you can make profit both in Bearish and bullish markets if you are very alert.. I think it's better sticking to crypto trading resources and learning matters which are so many on the web right now.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Agreed to your point sell high buy low but can anyone define the levels where is the low and where is the high, no noone can if he/she does not know anything about technical or fundamental analysis, so its important to learn analysis before coming to trading be it forex be it cryptocurrencies, there is nothing different in cyrpto trading, yes currently volume is low in cryptocurrencies so we do not see much fluctuation in price and w/o fluctuation in price, there is no point of trading anything.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506

Pages:
Jump to: