Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do many people who don't know bitcoin denigrate and attack bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 431 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I can understand your feelings.
I also hate people who don't understand bitcoin and denigrate it.
I think bitcoin has hurt their interests.
Activity: 94
Why do many people have the courage to denigrate and attack bitcoin if they don't even know its fundamentals and blockchain knowledge? Humans have been looking for solutions to the credit problem for thousands of years, until today's national credit currency, but now a solution that combines the internet with decades of cryptography and so on, and some people don't recognize it, and go around denigrating and attacking bitcoin,these acts seem shameful and stupid to me,I do not know about you how do you think?

They are just a bunch of idiots who don't know what bitcoin is. They don't know that bitcoin is also a source of income. I'm sure that if they know that bitcoin is a source of income. They won't attack bitcoin anymore.
Activity: 2
Bitcoin is a new paradigm of perception of money, and as everything new when it appears, it lends itself to criticism, attacks and misunderstanding. But we all know that such things as a phone, a computer, the Internet became a part of our life, although they also succumbed to criticism and attacks. The same with bitcoin now, it's a matter of time until everyone recognizes it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
Why do many people have the courage to denigrate and attack bitcoin if they don't even know its fundamentals and blockchain knowledge? Humans have been looking for solutions to the credit problem for thousands of years, until today's national credit currency, but now a solution that combines the internet with decades of cryptography and so on, and some people don't recognize it, and go around denigrating and attacking bitcoin,these acts seem shameful and stupid to me,I do not know about you how do you think?
People, especially older often attack new things. Not because it poses threat but often just because “old ways” are tested and works for them. Its natural human behavior. Also in bitcoins case those people happen also to be in power so their resistance to new things more noticeable from outside.
Activity: 147
Merit: 17
Bitcoin represents a new thing, so many governments have acquiesced in its existence and development, as you can see, the development of the Internet in the past three to five years is now the post-mobile Internet era, and the Internet of things will come and popularize human beings. Although currency as a currency on the Internet has its own patience, so I think Bitcoin is reasonable, the government has more resources and information than ever before and there is a long way to go in terms of vision. I think the time is ripe many countries will introduce digital currency backed by government credit to gradually replace banknotes, so do not mind stupid people.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Simple people do that with anything that is different, that is why kids mock the kid that is slightly different than them, this is just basic human nature and even kids do it, so I'm not surprised adults do that as well, also some people may be resentful they lost the opportunity of a lifetime and now they want that opportunity to not exist and so they try to destroy bitcoin by spreading lies about it.
Activity: 121
Merit: 16

I can understand your thoughts and feelings now. The world is such that the emergence of some new things is doomed to be completely accepted by everyone. However, some people like us first come into contact with this field and find out that his greatness, Slowly let it develop more people accept it. Not only Bitcoin is the case, the same blockchain, the previous Internet, e-commerce, etc. are not so groping it? As a pioneer of the blockchain, it is hard to be understood by people. Then we prove that they see or make us more prosperous, or let him develop more and let more people accept it
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
it is simple, because of money!

there are two groups that i have seen so far attacking bitcoin. one is the banksters who fear for their future. they do understand bitcoin very well and that is why they don't want it to succeed. they are alive and strong because there have been no alternative to banks but now there is...
the other group are the ones who want to make profit from bitcoin because they hold some small or large amount of it. they attack it at specific times so that they can cause some sort of panic and be able to buy more of it! bitcoin has a small and limited supply after all.
Activity: 112
Merit: 21
Bitcoin as the first digital currency, its value can not be denied, the design deficiencies will not say much. The problem now is that most or all of the "coin ring" (the definition of "coin ring") is a Ponzi scheme, except that the "coin ring" also has people who understand and do not understand.
Activity: 246
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: