Pages:
Author

Topic: WHY DO MOST PEOPLE FORGET BITCOIN SO SOON? - page 11. (Read 2919 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
That's right, we should believe in Bitcoin. Bitcoin has experienced a lot of price fluctuations and eventually it has grown back to a higher price. One Bitcoin feature is that it has only 21 million coin in the world so I'm sure Bitcoin will continue to increase.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Those people are only doing FUD's using this forum to scare away those newly comers in bitcoin investment. This will lead for the other members to dump their crypto holdings and after that market price for crypto also will drop for more. This will get them the opportunity to invest more on crypto with a cheaper market price value after people they scared to dump their crypto holdings.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
...this is the fact that other people really don't care in the status of Bitcoin,,for some uses it just like in a reality a past time..and others forget it intentionally because they do not benefit on it..but for me,,even though i am not that kind of earning a lot in Bitcoin,,i still do believe in the power of it..i do love Bitcoin and just like others,,I treat Bitcoin as my personal asset..
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.

People tends to forgeg especially when they do not benifit on it. And in contrary, people tends to love something where they can get benifit. That is how human mind works, or how what it is some people thinks. But as we can see, no matter what is the state of bitcoin we do not need to worry anything.
Activity: 195
most of the people that forgot bitcoin are those that dont have investment in it. many at times i wonder why people will just be castigating or speaking against things that can better the future. BTC has been a blessing to this generation and we must all come together to ensure that it soar high.
Activity: 27
Don't be too psychologically unstable, when you start working on a job, trust it and sometimes take risks that are unavoidable. The BTC up and down also made many people wobble. There is a pretty good saying that I would like to share. "Put the future into reliable hands. Your own hand".
Activity: 37
Most of the people are more likely to give up easily which is too bad for future. They better be patient and get used to the fact that they will benefit so soon.
Activity: 27
i think most people forget bitcoin so soon is because they are afraid of suffering a loss
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.

I think they forgot bitcoin because they see bitcoin price has not increasing anymore since Q1 end of this year.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has staying in the bottom market after the last year hype. So, they forgot it because they left crypto.
Activity: 17
I believe that Bitcoin will be very successful and will grow in value in the near future. Bitcoin differs from classical currencies in that it was designed to grow in value, and not vice versa. Understanding what this means is important for investing in the crypto currency.
The market of crypto currencies is young and the fact that it is unstable is quite natural and normal. When prices rise rapidly or fall in a short time, you need to be careful with investing. It does not matter whether you buy shares, real estate, bitcoins or something else you need to closely monitor the situation and be patient.
Activity: 168
It is very natural to have these type of opinion in every community. People get frustrated, made loss or just want to manipulate the market by scaring other investors off by spreading these type of news. What they don't understand that, people who have been with cryptos and know how the system works will never lose their faith. So,  Undecided it's better to ignore such negative posts.
Activity: 235
BTC is the boss of crypto-world and always will be, I assume. This sentence might explain what I think Smiley. BTC is the most dominative coin ever launched till now and holds dominance against many altcoins actually most of them. Rise and fall happens but happens with most of Crypto-coins. I suggest the people who think like above should study BTC for a week 24/7. Surely they will change their mind.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I think those are the people thought they could easily get rich in bitcoin, Last year's price surge attracted them and then the price dropped and they lose hope easily cause they don't understand bitcoin
Activity: 322
I think now BTC is a long time process. It will be increases before a long time. So, who already invested on bitcoin need to e patient for a long time. Be focused what you invest and wait for the profit.
Activity: 37
Maybe because they have lost a lot, especially during the great Bitcoin crash. I think they want to forget Bitcoin for a long while until it finally moons once again to finally recover.We often forget the 100 good points of a thing because of its few bad points. People should understand that everything has its own advantages and disadvantages
Activity: 70
Unfortunately it's valid. different digital forms of money are ascending and in spite of the fact that not completely steady and known as bitcoin but rather gradually climbing. ideally bitcoin will recover its potential soon
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
People only remember that thing which they hear on a daily basis or that affects them, rest things are not so important for them so people came to know about bitcoin back in December when it was all over the news and now if you ask them what bitcoin is, they don't even remember it they just say it's something online currency that was in news back in December 2017 but we didn't bother to lookup on the internet about the details of it.
Activity: 80
I so much believe once you get involved in bitcoin, you must have one way or the way benefits from it. Those people within bitcoin collapse are people that expect and hope too much on bitcoin. If you are too much hopeful on something and at the end your expectations did not realized as expected you beginning to have change of mind.
But they forget that cryptosystem involve patience and persistent. If you have this at the back of your mind you will surely laugh last at the end.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
I also think so, I always ask "why do they think bitcoin will die?" are they people new to bitcoin? do they not know the development of bitcoin?
but even though I am new here, I strongly believe in the future of bitcoin
Activity: 30

I think because of people only wants benefits in bitcoin which when bitcoin failed or the price drop down, many people will surrender and will not invest again with Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: