Pages:
Author

Topic: WHY DO MOST PEOPLE FORGET BITCOIN SO SOON? - page 3. (Read 2919 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 02:22:28 AM
It is really shocking but i have noticed that seem to be normal with man.We have short memories and will always follow things with pouplarity but when things suddenly goes wrong they turn back. But to me i have seen some changes to bitcoin even as prices become unstable there is an influx of new people and thayt is good.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 16, 2018, 10:46:56 PM
Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.

True. Bitcoin prices will eventually rise in the future, but we cannot dictate the strategy of every cryptocurrency investor here in the forum. They may find a lot more profits with alt coins and maybe they're done with investing in bitcoins. I for one would invest in both sectors of the cryptocurrency industry.
There's differences in terms of investors mindsets, they have their own strategy and ways on how to maximize earnings, as far as I concern both venue can bring fortune and opportunities we do just need to make proper assessment and good judgement when we are picking our style working with trading
mostly with bitcoin or any other good alts that we are following and aiming to gained profits.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 10:23:13 PM
Anytime i see some members of this forum asking "Is Bitcoin dead"?, or "Is this the fall of bitcoin" i just become speechless because it is so shocking to hear that within just six months when bitcoin improved the financial status of people last year without any hard sweating people have forgotten about it so soon. I now understand the saying that "Men forgets easily". Well i can't really blame them but I know the few Real Crypto Enthusiasts like myself still believe in BITCOIN and we are going to keep investing in it because we know that the its value will rise with time.

True. Bitcoin prices will eventually rise in the future, but we cannot dictate the strategy of every cryptocurrency investor here in the forum. They may find a lot more profits with alt coins and maybe they're done with investing in bitcoins. I for one would invest in both sectors of the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 10:15:24 PM
With few exceptions of those that haven't heard about the bitcoin, the majority that have heard about it or experienced its trades will say of a fact that the bitcoin can't be easily forgotten just at a go.
I am sure, bitcoin will not be forgotten, because the prospect is very good because digital technology continues to grow. Bitcoin price fluctuations are a natural thing considering that bitcoin is exactly the same as other businesses, there are prices up and down. So, believe that bitcoin will provide benefits.
Activity: 32
September 14, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

I think they have not forgotten bitcoin they have just got under the shell after getting hit by massive portfolio rip off. You will see them all coming back with bitcoin to the moon etc tags  Grin when the market recovers a bit and bull run begins.

True. However, it will be hard to see that big bubble, as many people become cleverer and will take their profits. People will be more careful thanks to the previous experience, so it will be harder to reach the previous level unless institutional money enters.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 14, 2018, 08:43:45 AM

I think they have not forgotten bitcoin they have just got under the shell after getting hit by massive portfolio rip off. You will see them all coming back with bitcoin to the moon etc tags  Grin when the market recovers a bit and bull run begins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 08:43:19 AM
This is because the people who bought them when price was really high feel lost rn. All they had to is WAIT!
September 14, 2018, 08:37:19 AM
People who ask questions like "Is Bitcoin dead" or similar questions aren't crypto enthusiasts nor people who understand at least a little in blockchain technology. They are people who come here to get rich in no time. And because this year they see it is not so easy, they just try to leave this idea, because they are too lazy to learn and their interest is in this project is very narrowed.

At least the tech innovation popularized by btc can't just die just like that.
September 14, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

Most people are speculators interested in very short-term profits. An average person without market knowledge can't make profit in the bear market. Given in takes so long, people stop following crypto.
Activity: 53
September 14, 2018, 08:24:26 AM
These people are only there for quick profit - and if they aren’t satisfied they simply leave. That’s all.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 08:04:45 AM
People who ask questions like "Is Bitcoin dead" or similar questions aren't crypto enthusiasts nor people who understand at least a little in blockchain technology. They are people who come here to get rich in no time. And because this year they see it is not so easy, they just try to leave this idea, because they are too lazy to learn and their interest is in this project is very narrowed.
Activity: 336
September 14, 2018, 06:49:44 AM
That is human nature anyway so it was to be expected. I do know that those who have read enough and have understood this new technology and its potential have no doubts the future we envision with btc.
Activity: 42
September 14, 2018, 06:34:42 AM
Many are already falling into the FUD spreading across the internet and, as you said, we can't blame them. But maybe for them, they wanted to know how many out there are still into bitcoin.
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 04:47:55 AM
Bitcoin has entered the floor of the wall street stock exchange, which indicates that bitcoin has been recognized, if the problem is price, it is relative, because the price fluctuation must increase and decrease, but if it indicates that bitcoin will die, it seems that still cannot be ascertained for now, it is also intended that the volume of bitcoin transactions still rank 1 in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 840
September 13, 2018, 09:22:35 PM

Maybe because they want to make quick profits in bitcoin and when bitcoin price slowly drop, they start not believe on bitcoin. If they are looking on history price, they will realize that bitcoin is profitable if hold for long term.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 13, 2018, 07:30:50 PM

We cant deny the fact there are a lot of those peoe in bitcoin community who have joined simply becuase of the hype.
They came in thinking that bitcoin is an easy source of money and jumped in without clearly analysing what is ahead for them.
Now when the market shows proof of falling they also instantly withdraw thinking that it could go even deeper.

Hypes are just a illusion, they aren't solid and finish at any time without warnings. And many people nowadays are lead by hypes, they just follow others steps (those who create the hypes) and when the hype is over they move themselves to the next one as it was the first.

It didn't happen only to Bitcoin, but to the music world, actors, shows, businesses, everything... It's inevitable. The point is that Bitcoin has to proove it is more than just a hype, then it can grow again and bring new enthusiasts to use it for real reasons and not just because it's a hype.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 06:51:17 PM
With few exceptions of those that haven't heard about the bitcoin, the majority that have heard about it or experienced its trades will say of a fact that the bitcoin can't be easily forgotten just at a go.
Activity: 162
September 13, 2018, 06:39:27 PM
Bitcoin is here to stay, I don't think people have lost trust in bitcoin, the motivation is still in people in the world of crypto. The knowledge on bitcoin is on the rise at the moment and I don't see any reason why someone might want to bawl out  at this time.
Activity: 102
September 13, 2018, 06:20:56 PM
A think it is human to quickly forget the great past if you are faced with new challenges, bitcoin is in its trying times, maybe we expected too much in a short time for bitcoin. In any case ,the future is brighter
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 13, 2018, 06:18:33 PM
Because for people that the only concern is to earn, if something is not giving them profit anymore then its time to move on and forget about what happened before.

Its the usual mindset if you're not really believe in the future of btc, for crypto enthusiasts no matter the status of your coins you will still hold on and look forward for the future growth of it.
Pages:
Jump to: