Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do older people like investing in Gold/Silver? - page 20. (Read 5247 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
I think They are not adopting new technology yet. there can be other reason also Their education level, Trust on gold amd silver because they have traded in it from decades. So trust factor is applied there. They may not want to take high risk on their capital that's why they prefer gold/silver over cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Older generations want to invest in gold and silver because they know about these metals. It has no risk for takers. Old people don't know about digital currency today yet. So they are not interested in crypto invest. They think gold, silver and older metals are good for takers because these metals use all people in the world. Universal it will use all countries people.
Activity: 110
Maybe they think investing in Gold and Silver is safer compared to investing in Cryptocurrency. And that is true, even though the surge in Gold and silver prices cannot be like a Crypto Coin surge, but when the price falls Gold and Silver is not like Crypto Coins, obviously they are safer.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
Most of the parents if the have invested more in the pendapata in the form of goods that later can be sold back, one of them an investment because it is considered the gold/silver price at the moment of selling doesn't drop drastically even believed to be higher than at the time of purchase.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Gold and silver have a long history as a means of maintaining value and increasing value!
Older people can't afford high-risk investments, and gold and silver are low-risk for older people to invest!
The older people they know on there generations is to invest gold and silver that's why until now they continue to invest in gold - silver cause this kind of investment is low risk unlike bitcoin is high risk. The older people can't afford the face the high risk of bitcoin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
The adult generation has their own idea of ​​security and earnings, so they will not invest anything other than proven ones.

Well, that is a proven investment, it is like gambling, you will be gambling on the place you trust and know more than other else's. I am not saying that it is not good to try but we are talking about investment, we do not waste our money just to try, we invest on something because it is worth it and it will be giving us a great profit in the future so plan your investing.
Activity: 182
Older people like to invest in gold, silver rather than cryptocurrency because gold, silver can not evaporate right at your eyes. Gold, silver is invested by many adults for easy control, and bitcoin, you have to remember many things from the wallet, password, floor ... but over time the elderly will decline memory should invest gold, silver is reasonable.
Activity: 108
The adult generation has their own idea of ​​security and earnings, so they will not invest anything other than proven ones.
Activity: 140
I'm not one who would invest in precious metals, but I have noticed that a good amount of the older generations are pretty keen in investing in these metals. They see it as a way to bet against the market, and a security that will always be safe -- even in the times of a market downturn/country failure as a whole.

I personally wouldn't even want to buy these metals in those events, as I don't see the reason to. I'd rather invest in securities that go up when the market shits itself (Payroll lending companies and so on and so forth)

Does anyone here know the reason behind people loving precious metals?

Gold and silver are the most precious jewels. This is the old fashioned way in investing. People like this because they can keep it and anytime they needed the money these are saleable. The risk is very low also becs. The items are in your possession. The disadvantage of course is that your money will become stagnant and will not earn interest.
Activity: 124
I think gold and silver are the investment system for a long time and old people more understand to make investments with gold and silver. While the world of cypto or bitcoin it is new technology and many old people who don't understand the system with this investment and are considered this investment is too risky.
Activity: 158
I'm not one who would invest in precious metals, but I have noticed that a good amount of the older generations are pretty keen in investing in these metals. They see it as a way to bet against the market, and a security that will always be safe -- even in the times of a market downturn/country failure as a whole.

I personally wouldn't even want to buy these metals in those events, as I don't see the reason to. I'd rather invest in securities that go up when the market shits itself (Payroll lending companies and so on and so forth)

hei, jangan biarkan para manula berinvestasi di sini itu akan membuat mereka mati seketika.

bitcoin adalah investasai yang memompa jantung.
Activity: 63
Obviously they prefer investing in gold or silver instead in cryptocurrency because they know more about gold and silver and they trust in that metal more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
older people prefer investing in gold because they only know that, they don't know about crypto and maybe there are some who know but they are worried about the risks and they don't want to risk to lose
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's already on the mindset of older people that investing in gold is good for long term because the price is not heavily changed every year. On the other hand, bitcoin price changed everyday every minute. That's why investing in gold is more safety than bitcoin for older people, but investing in crypto is promising too for me.
Activity: 93
investment in gold and silver is more stable and clear, where the value of profits in general is greater than deposits in banks. if this is more profitable than deposit why not to do it with a good level of security and profit
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
because gold is more stable, and certainly get profit when held for a certain period with a smaller risk than crypto investment which is indeed fluctuating.
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
Old timers have been through this before.  Tangible assets that have universal cross national valuation and long term (read thousands of years) acceptance will continue on through the next millennia.

Activity: 166

Gold and silver are reliable and more secure than investing in others. We know that even the price also fluctuative like bitcoin but Gold and silver is not significant. So this may become the reason of older are pretty love investing in gold and silver. It is very simple and not complicated. 
Activity: 56
It's the samples answer. the gold and silver is reliable,low risk and stability profile.
Activity: 434
Merit: 52
It's just another way to invest. Having a diverse portfolio is a good idea, especially if you're looking ahead and seeing less and less time to earn and more and more time you need to budget somehow. It's like bank stock. It'll vary, but it's more likely to remain stable in times of crisis.
Pages:
Jump to: