Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people beg on this forum? - page 3. (Read 542 times)

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
March 25, 2021, 03:11:42 PM
I would say people easily get this false idea that we bitcoiner has so much money that we would not care about sending sats to other when they ask for it.

Bitcoin is not less than a dollar anymore that a faucet will give you 5 BTC 😛
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
March 25, 2021, 03:04:50 PM
Don't forget to report the thread which are created for begging because which is against forum rules, the thread will be trashed and the user will be nuked for sure.

People can send money for no reason even but on the internet its rare to happen unless the user got emotional with the story the beggar shared.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
March 25, 2021, 03:02:38 PM
I've never seen this phenomenon again on any other site/forum. People actually beg for money and it seems more disappointing than scammy. Some of them create new threads and explain a non-sense story, that is clearly meaningless to us, and then they provide a bitcoin address to "help" them with their "life problem". But it gets worse! They create off-topic replies on some already discussed topics. Do they believe that we'll take them[1] seriously?

Is there anyone that believes them and sends money to strangers? Is there anyone that doesn't have enough problems in his/her life and wants to give a part of his fortune to strangers? Just saying, because I've never felt that happy in my life.  Roll Eyes

I wonder, because they haven't stopped doin' it. They keep begging money months now and I assume that they've received some satoshis, otherwise they wouldn't do it.

[1] If we assume that they are more than one person that just wants to make easy money.
Pages:
Jump to: