Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people hate Bitcoin Cash so much? - page 2. (Read 249 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 1
I mean, it's just a technical experiment. It's good for the consumer to see all the possibilities of what the product could be! And it's already doing good to the world with charities like @eatBCH !

The problem, In my opinion, is that Bcash says it is the "real bitcoin".

Bcash has a very large infrastructure in media. They have bitcoin.com, /r/btc, things like that and they spread a lot of misinformation leading people to invest in the wrong asset.

This is the problem. Why dont they just say "we have a better coin than bitcoin, it's the evolution".

But they are doing something that, if there were any regulation, would be considered illegal.

Imagine if you open a store in front of Burger King saying you are the true burger king.

Well, they have the argument that they are following the original Satoshi white paper protocol more closely!(not taking sides).

probably a lot of people who hate BCH because BCH growth is very good and almost want to replace Bitcoin and so I'm sure bitcoin will never be replaced with altcoin others because of the first coin bitcoin in the world hence many people who hate BCH

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I mean, it's just a technical experiment. It's good for the consumer to see all the possibilities of what the product could be! And it's already doing good to the world with charities like @eatBCH !

Like Bitcoin (BTC) and cryptocurrency or other digital currencies, BCH is also not owned by any country.
Automatically no country has the right to set. So, the state also can not intervene or responsible when there are problems in trading this BCH.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1

Unstable. This deficiency is caused by BCH currency which is still speculative.
Moreover, not all retail companies or the like have accepted the purchase and sale of their products with BCH currency as a tool of exchange.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Disadvantages of this BCH is despite having a strong security system, there is the possibility of damage to the hardware (eg computer or flash) you as a place to store wallet files. Especially if there is a virus that attacks the hard disk. therefore people do not like bch.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Okay, I'll give you an example.
A friend of yours does have a very good idea for establishing a business and he shared to you. Remember the original idea came from your friend not yours. But later on, you realized the potential of that idea and you established it alone and proclaiming that you are the legit one while your friend established his business idea alone. In the latter part, you are calling your friend's business as a fake one so who's the deceiver and deserve much hate? The one that copied the idea and calls it original, same goes for bitcoin and bitcoin cash.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science

Well, they have the argument that they are following the original Satoshi white paper protocol more closely!(not taking sides).

Where in the Whitepapper Satoshi says anything that makes you think that?
Activity: 6

Bcash has a very large infrastructure in media. They have bitcoin.com, /r/btc, things like that and they spread a lot of misinformation leading people to invest in the wrong asset.

This is the problem. Why dont they just say "we have a better coin than bitcoin, it's the evolution".

But they are doing something that, if there were any regulation, would be considered illegal.

Imagine if you open a store in front of Burger King saying you are the true burger king.

Activity: 420
Merit: 15
Many people don't like Roger Ver perosonally and his false speeches about Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash - watch videos with him and you will undetstand.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
It's good for the consumer
Go tell that to all the people who fell for the lies and bought fake Bitcoins! Or the people who sent their fake Bitcoins to a Bitcoin deposit address at an exchange.
Activity: 6
Pages:
Jump to: