Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people hate Jew - page 4. (Read 1860 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Americans do it better
March 13, 2017, 09:44:34 AM
Jews are deceiving by nature but it is not their fault. It is the fault of Nazi which did war crimes against them and now people are suffering the consequences. Jews don't believe people of other religions and sometimes some sects of them go even deeper and marry through each other only. It is the fault of the Nazi that many people hate Jews now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
March 13, 2017, 09:27:35 AM
Hello, everybody.

I am here to ask something, do you hate Jew? If ok, can you please state your religion so that we can know more about the true world(hatred between religion)
I know majority of muslim hate Jew people and I am non muslim or jew.
if you are muslim, do you agree that Jew should stay in israel only because
1) no need to find jew people in order to hunt them down
2) or should not stay in israel because this is not your hometown

Again, I grow up in muslim society and being a non-muslim and most muslim i meet don't like jew or western people.
They always stated that their poor economy status or any bad things is related to western plot.
So, I am so confused why muslim hate jew so much and jew was afraid of muslim?

Well as all i know is they hate Jews because they thought that Jews are harmful in these world that they are wrong in their beliefs but they really don't apply that Jews are really harmless i know some of them are no that kind and also we have our own faith on who's to believe in but muslim is really not that kind of people who applies faith in their mind but their own miss beliefs that they are in the right religion that's why muslim don't like Jews or any kind of religion that they encountered.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
March 13, 2017, 08:09:20 AM
Hello, everybody.

I am here to ask something, do you hate Jew? If ok, can you please state your religion so that we can know more about the true world(hatred between religion)

Again, I grow up in muslim society and being a non-muslim and most muslim i meet don't like jew or western people.
They always stated that their poor economy status or any bad things is related to western plot.

To those who hate other people, I believe its based on their value system and that is the own judgement. In this dispensation, I am of the opinion that people should be judged based on their character and attitude and nothing else and we should stop generalising. For me, I dont hate any one even without allowing that person to prove him or herself whether worthy to be hated or not.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 13, 2017, 07:52:04 AM
Hello, everybody.

Pages:
Jump to: