Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?! - page 6. (Read 225494 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 2
January 15, 2018, 11:53:22 PM
Because they think that decentralization can change in a short time, they think that no one controls then bitcoin has no future so they are convinced that bitcoin is dead and have no future.

that's true, but i don't think that would happen. bitcoin is very popular nowadays lots of investors are investing their money cause they know they can get huge amount of profit in return. so don't mind those people who are telling that bitcoin will dead or whatever, cause those are the people who don't want to have  a good future using bitcoin. People who used to say those things are pessimist. There mind where close to great things, they didn't even maybe try Bitcoin to say such things that Bitcoin is dead. Bitcoin will never be dead, internet is all over the world which is one of the source of Bitcoin to interact with investors. Many company's need this people who can campaign them and we all know that's the best way of campaigning is through social media.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 10:30:54 PM
Maybe because many people really didn't know about bitcoin. Or maybe they watch it on the news but they don't know how to be in. So they believe that bitcoin is not true or dead.
I don't think so. I think they do know about bitcoin but they're not supporting it. Most of people are selfish, they won't support thing that they're not taking the risk in.
Activity: 123
January 15, 2018, 09:46:10 PM
Maybe because many people really didn't know about bitcoin. Or maybe they watch it on the news but they don't know how to be in. So they believe that bitcoin is not true or dead.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
December 17, 2017, 06:46:26 AM
There are many people saying Bitcoin is a huge bubble and most of them don't have any experiences about Bitcoin. If you know what i mean Cheesy
Because bitcoin is not a traditional investment, they don't believe the rapid price increase because it could dump at any time but we
are taking a big risk because we believe we will be profitable once the progress will continue, it's quite different because it has a limited supply.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
December 17, 2017, 04:41:16 AM
Some people post news and theories even without knowing what they are and unfourtunately new comers and even more experienced ones can be affected so I understand and like your point
That is what most people lack, the knowledge about bitcoin. Many people are already jumping to conclusions even without knowing what bitcoin is all about. If only they knew about bitcoin, the advantages it gives to its users and the benefits they are enjoying, they will see bitcoin the other way around. We should try to search more before concluding something we are not sure of.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
December 17, 2017, 04:23:36 AM
Because they think that decentralization can change in a short time, they think that no one controls then bitcoin has no future so they are convinced that bitcoin is dead and have no future.
Activity: 15
December 17, 2017, 03:38:32 AM
There are many people saying Bitcoin is a huge bubble and most of them don't have any experiences about Bitcoin. If you know what i mean Cheesy
Merit: 10
Pawsome
December 17, 2017, 02:55:19 AM
Bitcoin negative news for example from the mainstream media which says that many banned bitcoin governments are making him no longer looking for comparable information so he says that bitcoin is dead.
Activity: 154
December 17, 2017, 02:21:55 AM
because the person never updated about BTC ..
and they do not know how to look for it.
many btc but many also hoard for the future. because very high price.
not dead btc .. but many people who hoard or save because the number is not much. Grin
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 02:10:37 AM
don't worry no HP want to die in this way can still be send BTC in the VIP ... but due to feature VIP to verification no HP when send bitcoin or coin others make skipper think.
Activity: 42
December 17, 2017, 01:50:58 AM
Don't listen to anyone, Bitcoin is here to stay!
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
December 17, 2017, 01:44:53 AM
i think they just want to buy it at a cheaper price thats why they say that and because of that many weak hands sell their bitcoin.

Before this massive price's appearances, bitcoin is having a lot of problem when it comes to the fees, the network or the transactions. The price is so slow to increase so whenever a dump is happening, they are saying that bitcoin is dead. They are thinking that bitcoin will go down since there are no good changes for it, but when 2017 came, it really changes a lot of things, the price increase amazingly, the same with the investors that are holding bitcoin. People might say bitcoin is dead maybe because they are still thinking that the price increase of bitcoin is still a bubble, it may be or it may not, but we know one thing, and that is bitcoin gave us a good profit of holding it so we will still keep on holding it as long as it is increasing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
December 17, 2017, 01:36:59 AM
There will be always such people until end of times. Because poor buggers think they have missed the big opportunity and screw it for others who wanna make it big. So yeah there will be always nah sayers to great things.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 01:14:45 AM
i think they just want to buy it at a cheaper price thats why they say that and because of that many weak hands sell their bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
December 17, 2017, 01:01:35 AM
I have never heard that BTC is dead...
yes, when many people speculate that the BTC is dead, it is the BTC's value is rising. I myself predict that the BTC will never die.

I agree with that, bitcoin will never die because if you can see the value or price is continue to grow. And i think anyone say's that bitcoin is dead because they didn't know or they don't have a clear information about bitcoin that's why thay say a negative comment to bitcoin.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
December 16, 2017, 09:21:02 PM
Why do people keep saying Bitcoin is dead ? So actually Bitcoin is not really goibg dead because we all know that there are always going to be trolls on this forum like what you had said,they're saying bitcoin is dead, just don't pay any attention to it, either they are trolls or whales shorting the market and want you to sell..T
 But the truth is nobody knows what will happen with bitcoin, it's still very early..
Merit: 256
December 16, 2017, 09:13:10 PM
Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.
inst
I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.

This post was posted last 3 years ago and the first thing that came up to my mind are those people who thought that bitcoin was dead. To those that people where are you now? Did you eat what did you said that time? Look at bitcoin price now. Don't mind the people who says that bitcoin will not become successful instead focus on what you are earning.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
December 16, 2017, 09:12:54 PM
Some people post news and theories even without knowing what they are and unfourtunately new comers and even more experienced ones can be affected so I understand and like your point
Activity: 102
December 16, 2017, 09:03:39 PM
They want to spread that news so people will start to panic then sell bitcoins. The one that spreading that only wants to buy small price of bitcoin. Now no one will not believe them anymore because some people now don't just believe quickly.
Activity: 308
December 16, 2017, 08:55:59 PM
Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.
Not people but people whos on the top like rich people or famous people they said that bitcoin is dead or it isa bubble because they want to aware all peopld to sell their bitcoins and if the bitcoin down they will buy and then the bitcoin price will up again .
Pages:
Jump to: