Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people like Trump? - page 8. (Read 10517 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
23. English BA. OnlyFans.com/MistressLovely
August 19, 2017, 02:51:54 PM
People like Trump because he is a monsterand for centuries the beast that is white culture was laid dormant due to civil rights and everyone had to hide their true feelings. Our president allows the people of this country to act out exactly as he does so there are no more boundaries and all of the racists that were in hiding can now emerge and be completely accepted---granted, with some backlash butnotmuch because america was built on systemic racism. Our very constitution allows old white men to take back "their" country at any point in time. There are so many loopholes because of this.
Activity: 66
August 19, 2017, 01:45:00 PM
Because he is making America great again? Grin
and he has nice hair ahaha
for serious he always keeps his word

He is not so long in the presidency so that you can draw conclusions. Until his country became prosperous, and everything remained the same as before. I hope that he will be able to save the US from war. I like that he is not tuned to war
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
August 19, 2017, 01:12:04 PM
Because he is making America great again? Grin
and he has nice hair ahaha
for serious he always keeps his word
Activity: 1
August 19, 2017, 12:10:24 PM
I think that Trump was selected because he was different and people believe that changes in the government can bring changes in their daily life, but nothing changes if you do not look for happiness by yourself
Activity: 56
August 17, 2017, 04:33:57 AM
Those who support Mr Trump are people who have quite low income, didn't get proper education and a fed up with all the liberal reforms that were carried out by Mr Obama. So they believe in what Trump says and support his tough sometimes crazy rhetoric
Activity: 110
August 17, 2017, 03:29:03 AM
I love Trump. BUT

I am dissapointed in his recent behaviour. Such as his tweets and videos.

No one can be 100% perfect. So we can forgive his behavior. But at the same time, he has gone back on a few of his promises. During his campaign he had promised that he will never invade any third world nation, without a solid reason. But see his latest provocations against the North Korea. It directly contradicts what he told during the campaign.

Well we are yet to see him actually invade North Korea. I suspect he only intends to blow the hell out of Kims military establishment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
August 09, 2017, 11:03:13 PM
Oratory skills build a person's personality. Bug promises trump has made has not only attracted people but given them hopes for a new america and a new life for them and thats reason people like him.
It resembles a question why do people like god!!!! Because it gives them a hope a hope of miracle similarly here its providing people a hope that in future they will not have to pay tax and all those who dont have job will get their job back and american's will be given 1st preference over others and... And for all of this presentation is most important and trump has the skills to present it in a way which will make people vote for him.
Activity: 9
August 09, 2017, 10:53:11 PM
No but ... I can see why people like him. Washington has been a cesspool for the last 20-30 years. People are sick of it and it's so much in our faces (sometimes to the extreme of 'fake news') that we can't ignore it anymore. It's disgusting how bad it's gotten really. Trump appeals to folks that have been most negatively affected in the last 30 years. Wages have stayed stagnate and manufacturing jobs have vanished with automation coming through the 21st century hardcore. His rhetoric and "fear of outsiders" has also helps. This all made him very successful with the average rural voter.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
August 09, 2017, 10:25:45 PM
Compared to Trump I prefer Obama, I think Trump is only suitable for businessmen, not suitable for dealing with national affairs.

and Obama did so much for the US.. After Bush, one of  the worst presidents there were. Black people were in the most terrible position while Obama was in the office, and look at it now. He mocked Trump when he said that he'll bring back jobs and look it now, lowest since 2001.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
August 09, 2017, 09:19:42 PM
Compared to Trump I prefer Obama, I think Trump is only suitable for businessmen, not suitable for dealing with national affairs.
Good, given the state that national affairs have sunk to.

Let's restore national affairs to the level of honest business and honest business transactions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 09, 2017, 08:48:57 PM
Activity: 382
Merit: 311
August 09, 2017, 07:28:22 PM
Very funny, I don't know how did Trump won the election as if everyone now seems to be uncomfortable with him.
The Americans are blaming themselves now for voting this troll.

Actually no. You seem like you should turn your TV off. You sound like American media. Go read "Operation Mockingbird". You sound like a,victim of it.
Activity: 382
Merit: 311
August 09, 2017, 07:26:59 PM
Ask yourself why a 70 year old billionaire would run for a 4 or 8 year job all while giving his "measly" Presidential salary back? Why is he doing it?
Activity: 54
August 09, 2017, 07:02:45 PM
Because he was entertaining to watch on tv/online, and people cared more about that than policy.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
August 09, 2017, 06:44:15 PM
Very funny, I don't know how did Trump won the election as if everyone now seems to be uncomfortable with him.
The Americans are blaming themselves now for voting this troll.
Activity: 1
August 09, 2017, 06:25:52 PM
While I definitely have the unpopular opinion, I must admit that I do like President Trump. Now, I completely understand how many people do not like him. He does shoot his mouth off a lot and says quite rude comments, but he follows through with things, which I admire. One example of this is the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP). Throughout his campaign, he pledged to withdraw from it when he became president, and he did. Also, I think that he is not the normal career politician that will have tons of promises and never follow through with any of them.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Obey me and live or disobey and die.
August 09, 2017, 04:52:50 PM
Yes! I like him. he is fun at all))
Activity: 11
August 09, 2017, 02:54:20 PM
Yes OR No And STATE Why
Dumb, you can't answer with yes or no. However i think people that just follow media or what others say follow this guy.
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
August 09, 2017, 06:53:50 AM
He says what he thinks and he says what people want to hear. Populism. Also, he might be seen as an example of successful man.
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
August 09, 2017, 06:11:31 AM
I assume "because he is not Clinton" is the most popular reason Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: