Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people lose confidence with ethereum? - page 3. (Read 755 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 101
why are people busy with ethereum? whether their trust has been lost. Isn't the rise and fall of coin prices on the market common? yes ... considering the market is bearish does not mean that ethereum prices will die and that does not mean that bitcoin will dominate the market forever.

come on stay enthusiastic, Let time answer. don't listen to FUD, if you are an old investor I'm sure you won't stop here. reconsider before you make a brief decision ... because ethereum is a high-potential altcoin, I'm sure they will soon rise from this difficult time.

It seems to me that Ethereum is gradually moving away from the place of the main altcoin and this is due to the general decline of all altcoins in the crypto market, and the demand for Ethereum for investments in new projects is also gradually falling, because the exchanges on which IEOs are used, for investment use their own coins, not Ethereum.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
some people have lost confidence in ethereum because the price is no longer significant, but that does not mean that ethereum will be forgotten, I still think old investors will save their ethereum in a certain amount of time especially now that the price of bitcoin is significantly upward maybe they might better exploit this situation with bitcoin is more profitable.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
The rise and fall of coins are common in the crypto world but yet, bitcoin was still able to survive it being the king of crypto, and that is how a good leader shows an example to the followers, you can see how bitcoin use to pull the other few altcoins up when it rises, but ethereum as a leader of altcoins, it is meant to follow the footstep of bitcoin also, that when other projects are going down, it will still make a significant record in the market and show example to its followers.

So if ether junior are even doing much more better in this bear market than ethereum, so I would not want to listen to that excuse of all being in a down time, ethereum has all it takes not to follow negative trend but a positive trend.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Ethereum is losing its value and utility lately as some coins can now perform smart contracts which used to be the winning point for ethereum. Ethereum now has bnb to challenge with as most erc20 tokens are now migrating to binance chain which at current state is obviously more promising. I hope things happens well for ethereum though.
This, ethereum had almost a monopoly when it came to smart contracts and most icos were released on their platform which means that the demand for ethereum was huge with some projects not accepting any coin except ETH if you wanted to invest in them, but with the release of new platforms, new regulations which stipulated that you needed to go through KYC, the replacement of icos for ieos and several technical issues then it is not really surprising that we see ETH losing the confidence of investors, this could change during the next year but at least for now I will not expect any kind of recovery for ETH.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1

Ethereum has no any new to introduce, one day the price will dump, unless introduce something new to the markets, yes a lot of project now offer smart contract but still early to be popular like ethereum.

Activity: 236
Merit: 4
I think people are frustrated they haven't successfully accomplished their upgrades which makes people lose confidence.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
This happens when the market is either bearish for long time or slow and laggy in terms of price movements which is the exact case for now that is why investors and hodlers can feel discouraged especially those who are in need of money and want to cashout some of there holding but as a long term hodler im confident about eth and selling below 1000 will be huge mistake and if the market follows the previous bull cycle then eth can potentially reach over 3000 in next parabolic run but we need patience to see such growth.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
why are people busy with ethereum? whether their trust has been lost. Isn't the rise and fall of coin prices on the market common? yes ... considering the market is bearish does not mean that ethereum prices will die and that does not mean that bitcoin will dominate the market forever.

come on stay enthusiastic, Let time answer. don't listen to FUD, if you are an old investor I'm sure you won't stop here. reconsider before you make a brief decision ... because ethereum is a high-potential altcoin, I'm sure they will soon rise from this difficult time.

the potentials i ethereum is more than just market analysis and also the onsideration of ethereum as an altcoin. I remember ethereum was somewhere around $15 as of January 2017 and 2018 saw it hit an All-Time-High of almost $1500 and that is what gives me the confidence that no matter what the market comes with
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Ethereum is still gaining its price, it will not happen tomorrow, but it will. There are many people who believe and invest in Ethereum, so he will still raise his price to 400-500 dollars. The main thing is that on the basis of Ethereum more good projects will appear that will attract the attention of investors and this will also give advantages to Ethereum.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Ethereum is the foundation for many ICOs, in 2017 when the ICO projects exploded and achieved great success, the price of ETH increased. Currently having gone through the peak of the ICO, ETh returns to its true value. In my opinion, ETH should stop at $ 300.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
maybe it's for investors who don't trust the ethereum project, if I personally still believe about it, I'm sure ethereum still has big hopes to go up to the highest price again and it's only a matter of time. be patient and wait until the market improves again.
I also still believe in Ethereum coins, because ethereum coins are good coins and their platform has also advanced, so Ethereum always has a good chance in the market, and that happens when the market has begun to stabilize.
Now the market is still very far from stabilizing. coin prices are still very volatile and technical analysis says that ethereum looks really bad

maybe because of this many think ethereum is already unprofitable. plus when the pump some time ago, only ethereum which increased is not too significant. this worsens the image of ethereum among investors.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

for old investors, this is normal. they have often seen the prices of ethereum, bitcoin, and other cryptos fall many times. there is nothing to be afraid of, because they know everything will have time to ascend.

but for investors who have just joined, they must have begun to lose their trust. one of the coins they would consider bad is ethereum. they only look at the state of ethereum for the past year. this is what makes them think ethereum is no longer profitable. whereas when viewed from the beginning of the ethereum release, current prices are still fairly high.

the point really depends on how they respond to the current situation.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I still believe in ethereum, until now I still hold it. We know that ethereum failed hardflok, which many people invested in when they heard the news, but it didn't happen. and we will still wait 2.0 later, if it works, I think it will be a bright future. I guess don't be influenced by the negative news circulating before you examine it properly
I'm like you, I'm trusting in eth
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

one question, you have ethereum from 2018?

is lost because new is better, you have so many projects to choose who can rise very quickly, like bnb. market now resist without ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
People are people with emotions. People are happy when price is rising and sad if the price is crashing. When the price is crashing, they get disappointed and will begin to question beliefs they held without a doubt when the price was rising.

Activity: 1820
Merit: 298

why? Ethereum has performed poor all these time. With all of it's possibilities, they are choosing the option of negligence. There's no competitor of Ethereum and would be no for next couple of year but if it wan't to stay in the top position, it should evolve and be more competitive otherwise it would soon be dethroned.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
simply getting the job done
The situation of the market is not stabilized and it is affecting most top-ranked altcoins like ETH, this makes many people lose their confidence in ETH. People who have confidence will always grab the ETH coin and they won't bother about the market.
it is not an unstable market situation that makes confidence in ETH decline.
see, many scam projects come from the basis of the ethereum blockchain. because it's very easy to make tokens from an etheruem basis. now developers of the ethereum platform must solve this problem if they don't want investor confidence to really disappear.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
I don't think Ethereum is losing its significance on the market. I believe people still believe in Ethereum. But I must admit Ethereum dropped $100/ETH in the last 2 months. Which making tradesmen to bother about investing in it. Ethereum is $187 presently and I expect soon it will start growing. I am assuming Ethereum to hit $500 within 2020. I believe in ETH and I know it has the ability to hit $500.

Another thing is, Market is certainly going downhill now And If you notice today's top 30 coins from CMC, every crypto price is falling.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
maybe it's for investors who don't trust the ethereum project, if I personally still believe about it, I'm sure ethereum still has big hopes to go up to the highest price again and it's only a matter of time. be patient and wait until the market improves again.
I also still believe in Ethereum coins, because ethereum coins are good coins and their platform has also advanced, so Ethereum always has a good chance in the market, and that happens when the market has begun to stabilize.
Now the market is still very far from stabilizing. coin prices are still very volatile and technical analysis says that ethereum looks really bad

The situation of the market is not stabilized and it is affecting most top-ranked altcoins like ETH, this makes many people lose their confidence in ETH. People who have confidence will always grab the ETH coin and they won't bother about the market.
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I don't think so .Look at the market it still on its position .I think the seller who are selling in cheaply they are got panicked .However eth has great platfor and well developed blockchain project .So there is nothing behind to lose the trust mate .
You're right.  Ethereum has not yet shown what it is capable of.  He did not fully realize his potential.  So much more can be expected from him.
we will see it in the future. even everyone has seen the capabilities of ETH in 2017, it shouldn't be right for people to doubt what's happening now. conditions may be bad now, but in the future everyone is waiting for a miracle from ETH. certainly now we all hope that there will be no more project scams from the use of the ETHEREUM contract.
Pages:
Jump to: