Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people still fall victim to obvious scam? - page 17. (Read 5104 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
this is because people who are a newbie in this crypto industry they want to earn easy profit and think they will be next crypto billionaire overnight. they don't research the project and directly put their hard-earned money into the shit project and lost all the more. proper guidance and knowledge are required in this field also. first, learn then earn.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
lack of knowledge make them scammed. when someone know about that point, he cant be scammed by scammer. but, newbie always trustful when see something on internet, and its very bad for their fund. join on group is good for beginner, and always search for every information you need
Activity: 58
Merit: 6
░N░A░N░N░U░
At first they open a free trading signal group, when so many people
are attracted with them they stop giving free signal and offer to join
paid signal group.

When some people join to paid signal group, a few months they worked faithfully.
After gaining the trust of the people they are asking money for trading and offer to take percentage.
At last they disappear with peoples money and people got scam.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
This is because they only know about bitcoin and other crypto currencies so even when they are victimized they still risk money because of the huge profits here especially when you are in the pioneering stage. It's best to stop investing in them because we are helping scammers to victimize newbies.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Personally, I believe that fraud has always been and will always have to be combated. There are a large number of users who want to make money very easily. But unfortunately this is not for everyone. And there is such a group of people who are looking for simpletons on the Internet. And scammers put their hoes in the form of easy money. And beginners fall for such traps and lose their money. So be very careful about different types of earnings.

Greed is the most common reason why people still fall for scam projects. They are hoping that they will get easy money if they will support such projects. But maybe true for some if you have got the right entry and exit, but most of the time, they are just deceiving users to rip them off. Even veterans are still being screwed by those smart scammers.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
Personally, I believe that fraud has always been and will always have to be combated. There are a large number of users who want to make money very easily. But unfortunately this is not for everyone. And there is such a group of people who are looking for simpletons on the Internet. And scammers put their hoes in the form of easy money. And beginners fall for such traps and lose their money. So be very careful about different types of earnings.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
Usually they are lazy people, who just want to get rich quickly without doing anything so that when there is a scammer who offers a concept, he will be easily lured. Trading Bitcoin is risky but you have to choose the right Exchange for that, don't be greedy, because greed will make you lose everything.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
Because people to earn without doing anything and they see this kind of scheme as a passive income which is not. The risk of investing in some traders are very high cause there is no guarantee in trading. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Hope people will learn from this mistakes and stop this kind of investing.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
I think people who do this are aware of the risks involved. Sending Bitcoin to someone to trade for you isn't a bad idea but the person should be a well recognized and traceable individual with solid agreement and not someone that doesn't have a tail to trace.
Activity: 338
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
I'm a victim of this circumstance so am going to sound exactly how I felt that moment... You know that it's a scam Coin but you feel you could make a little profit before it disappear so you are trying to play smart with a scam Coin sometimes it work out well but some times it doesn't.
Activity: 22
Why do people still fall victims to obvious scams? Especially on twitter people are still sending bitcoin to traders, no one is a perfect trader, do not send bitcoin or other coins to people to trade for you, its stupid and foolish idea

Today a bitcoin trader on twitter exit scam and delete all traces off social media, i heard its about 53bitcoin, here is the link to the news

https://coinnewstelegraph.com/bitmex-bitcoin-fund-manager-exit-scams-before-christmas/

Pls stop, there is no such thing as easy money, its either you learn or you quit or else you will keep losing money

I think it is:

1)
Lack of exposure and proper understanding about cryptocurrency in general. Scammers can tell them anything and they will believe.

2)
Laziness and urge to make easy money withput putting the work by doing proper research

3)
Most importantly, it is greed! They see investment opportunities that are too good to be true and still go ahead because of Greed. Greed Kills
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
There is only one strong reason why people can still fall victim to obvious scams, because of greed. This is what makes some people not
can think logically.Indeed right is very human if we have a sense of greed in life, but try we can control it.If it will not be very dangerous,
greed not only makes us easily fooled but we will also suffer losses when trading. And one more thing people easily fall victim to obvious
scam, because they want instant profits.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Because they are desperate. They want easy money of which cryptocurrency can really give (sometimes). Its a lesson learn from them eventually.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Why do people still fall victims to obvious scams? Especially on twitter people are still sending bitcoin to traders, no one is a perfect trader, do not send bitcoin or other coins to people to trade for you, its stupid and foolish idea

Today a bitcoin trader on twitter exit scam and delete all traces off social media, i heard its about 53bitcoin, here is the link to the news

https://coinnewstelegraph.com/bitmex-bitcoin-fund-manager-exit-scams-before-christmas/

Pls stop, there is no such thing as easy money, its either you learn or you quit or else you will keep losing money
Some always got scam because they want to get profit instant and they are want big profit so many are fall in social media they gonna believe that they are legit. Some are taking risk because of good promises so they fall into wrong person then after they got scam. So be smart search well and do trade at your self don't trust others because some are lier.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

Because people are gullible and want to make money quickly without realizing that they are at great risk. And this applies not only to beginners. I have a friend who constantly gets involved in dubious projects and does not learn from my own experience.
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
Most of the time the victims are just newbies that doesn't have any knowledge in altcoins or cryptocurrency. If your going to think about it having someone to trade for you is obviously a scam but they are newbies so we cant complain. They are just getting carried away by the profit , a lot of newbies or newcomers in cryptocurrency is already expected a very big profit. I think what we could just do is to guide them from this kind of scam or investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's a very sad moment when we hear the victims crying and the good deal they've found is a scam lately. Everyone should also remind others that they are no longer just on twitter, but that they also live there on virtually every social media platform. The newest is the giveaway they do on youtube channels through livestream to make their channel names look like the real one. So be careful not to be the one that is going to be affected by these scams.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
This does not make sense, if someone is willing to send bitcoin or crypto and think that they will get double the money after sending money to them. for anyone not to do something like this, because all of it is a form of indication of fraud. my advice be a wise investor or user because everything is not easy and cannot make you get rich quickly.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
in my opinion that many are trapped are beginners where the fraudsters promise a lot of benefits in short, because the beginners have not thought about the risk that will be accepted.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
The answer to this is just simple, greed and selfishness. It is only greed that will make someone invest in a project knowing definitely that the conditions of what they have invest in is not really reliable and realistic. Greedy people are the ones getting scammed in the crypto space in recent time...
Pages:
Jump to: