Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people still fall victim to obvious scam? - page 8. (Read 5104 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If scams are obvious no one will fall victim to them, many crypto investors have no knowledge about crypto and yet they refused to do some research to gain enough knowledge about crypto, this is the mistake they make

It's the main mistake people make, they invest without doing any research. We all have some knowledge about crypto-currencies,
but new ones are coming all the time, different ones, and they offer something, without researching you can't understand the
project and you will not know what you can expect from them. Anyone who wishes to invest money in crypto-currencies should
know how to research a project, you need to do it because you need to know in what you are investing in.
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
If scams are obvious no one will fall victim to them, many crypto investors have no knowledge about crypto and yet they refused to do some research to gain enough knowledge about crypto, this is the mistake they make
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
Yeah in this crypto space there are lots of people who got scammed. Cause in this market there are lots of scammers exist. And time to time they work really hard to scam people. Which is not right. And mostly those who got into scam are new to this crypto space. They are lack of knowledge about the market and scam so they are easy to fall into these types of scams. The only thing you can do is gain some knowledge before investing anywhere. That's it.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
People are still falling into obvious scam because they do not have much knowledge about the certain company or crypto that they are going to invest in. They are not asking first if it is worth it to invest in the chosen company.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Why do people still fall victims to obvious scams? Especially on twitter people are still sending bitcoin to traders, no one is a perfect trader, do not send bitcoin or other coins to people to trade for you, its stupid and foolish idea

Today a bitcoin trader on twitter exit scam and delete all traces off social media, i heard its about 53bitcoin, here is the link to the news

https://coinnewstelegraph.com/bitmex-bitcoin-fund-manager-exit-scams-before-christmas/

Pls stop, there is no such thing as easy money, its either you learn or you quit or else you will keep losing money

Only people who are greedy and want to get rich quick in the cryptocurrency world will be easily fooled. They were lured with big profits with such easy conditions, but what happened was that they had entered the circle of con artists.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
I think Some people who are scammed are those who get carried away by greed.Most time the scammer will price  your coin higher than real sincere people and without thinking twice and doing some necessary checks to be sure the person is real sellers fall for them out of greed and anxiety.

You are very quite right about this, the world is full of greed so people end of falling victim to scammers, some might even tell them to bring 1BTC and they will use it and trade for you to make 3BTC in 3 days and people will happily believe such nonsense, I wish people could wake up to the obvious fact that like a friend said "trading is a new school and course on its own, if you want to make it then you need to work for it"
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I get this. Like its still hard to believe that people still fall for this to the moon promises. People often if not alwats fall for scams that offer extremely high returns even if all it has to say its literally a scam. Its safe to say that flashy impossibly high return promises is a turn on even if it screams scam.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
I can answer this. This happened to our place before, an obvious scam and people are still throwing themselves into it. The return they were promising is crazy impossible for a regular business to give, it was obvious from a mile away that it was a scam. But even so people were posting things like "willing to be scammed" on this investment schemes. What i got from this is that it doesnt matter if it is as obvious as day, the crazy amount of return will always be shinier than the plaque that says "This is a scam."
To make it simple,
Every individual always hope for an easy return of money or making an easy money. So, they prefer to do the easiest way without knowing if it is legitimate or not. They are always willing to risk everything they got without a single security of having the return. This is the obvious reason why people still fall as a victim to obvious scam.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
I can answer this. This happened to our place before, an obvious scam and people are still throwing themselves into it. The return they were promising is crazy impossible for a regular business to give, it was obvious from a mile away that it was a scam. But even so people were posting things like "willing to be scammed" on this investment schemes. What i got from this is that it doesnt matter if it is as obvious as day, the crazy amount of return will always be shinier than the plaque that says "This is a scam."
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
it maybe they are new to crypto or they're lazy to find some information about the website. nowadays, there still many people fall into ponzi scheme and scam HYIP that used bitcoin as payment. they want reach instantly in a day. man, they fall for some fake payment proof.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
I used to think that telegram is the home and perfect home of scammers, not knowing that twitter could also be a ground to perfect that. A stranger asks for money and all of a sudden, the next thing you should do is send ur straight. Somethings are just  too obvious. Too good to be real.
well that is the fault of many new traders who do not have much experience with scam projects or not so that they end up being affected and exposed to a scam, at least they have to be careful when wherever they are, don't be easily affected.
Activity: 344
I used to think that telegram is the home and perfect home of scammers, not knowing that twitter could also be a ground to perfect that. A stranger asks for money and all of a sudden, the next thing you should do is send ur straight. Somethings are just  too obvious. Too good to be real.
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This 99% only happens to people who are new to crypto because for people who already know about crypto would never do such a ridiculous act. Most new people will think that crypto is a place to get rich in a nutshell

I agree with you Karmat, people get wrong ideas about crypto-currencies. They think it's an easy to get rich and they
trust in huge promises. Most of the people who get scammed don't do any research before they invest money, they just
think about the profit they can make, but in the end all that happens is they stay without their investment. After that
they start learning, when it's too late and money is gone.
Activity: 573
 I think Some people who are scammed are those who get carried away by greed.Most time the scammer will price  your coin higher than real sincere people and without thinking twice and doing some necessary checks to be sure the person is real sellers fall for them out of greed and anxiety.
Merit: 14
People fall prey to fraud either because of their laziness or, even worse, greed. The hope of getting rich quickly pushes people to rash actions, but this is only an illusion, behind which is emptiness and disappointment. You have to pay for everything.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
People do not fall victim to scams, but to ignorance, greed, lack of education, and sometimes desperation.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
So people make common mistakes and fall for obvious scams are usually newbies or just someone greedy? How about both? Lack of knowledge but only greed is sure the only type of people falls for obvious scams like this. I wouldn't call them as victims since they clearly brought this upon themself. If you don't have the proper knowledge of some new and strange things, you should feel scared and try to avoid it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Why do people still fall victims to obvious scams? Especially on twitter people are still sending bitcoin to traders, no one is a perfect trader, do not send bitcoin or other coins to people to trade for you, its stupid and foolish idea

Today a bitcoin trader on twitter exit scam and delete all traces off social media, i heard its about 53bitcoin, here is the link to the news

https://coinnewstelegraph.com/bitmex-bitcoin-fund-manager-exit-scams-before-christmas/

Pls stop, there is no such thing as easy money, its either you learn or you quit or else you will keep losing money
It's good that you tell a true story and warn people of mistakes. But the one who has to learn will certainly make a mistake and draw a conclusion from it. It rarely happens that people learn from the mistakes of others.
Activity: 171
Merit: 11
I think there is only one reason for this: greed.

People are greedy and most of the times they know there is a scam but they hope they can get out before it falls down. Mostly they couldn't.
Yeah, most victim of a scam is 10% of naive idiots while 90% of greedy pigs who thinks they could pull out and make a sizeable profit. Heck, most scams just exploit the greed of people to work so I don't have any empathy for the victim of obvious scams.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto
You can't stop people from falling to scam, both in real life and in the cryptocurrency scene. There is always a gullible person not knowing any better and falling for a scam. Why do you ask? Because they're a greedy person that wants to get rich quickly.

You are right.About 90% users of crypto/internet are falling into a scam because of their greediness. Now the question is " Why do they become greedy one?". The answer is simple: all have any kind of problems and money is the main problem because it need everywhere. It's true, When you get money problem, you will get all other problems as well. That's why more users/persons want to make money, but in a short time and for this reason they become blind to verify/judge anything on cryptospace and blindly trust them. At the end, they get themselves into the trap of  scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: