Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people think that they can time the market? - page 2. (Read 219 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
By means of answering this I would say this from what I know and  learn. I am one of those people who just guessed the market which I do which is base on past markets history and thats is for me fine its because people are seeing interest if they want to go and the flow and invest to see if there guess its true. Also they can predict this because they really studied it and have high hopes that it would increase.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
No one is able to do this (timing the market) in traditional markets but everyone does try to do it both in traditional markets and in crypto. Why do people think that they're able to do this?

Is it because they think they can do it while no one else can? Let me know folks.

Just buy when everything is in red and sell if green.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
No one is able to do this (timing the market) in traditional markets but everyone does try to do it both in traditional markets and in crypto. Why do people think that they're able to do this?

Is it because they think they can do it while no one else can? Let me know folks.

I guess people just wanted to know how much they can make a 'educated guess'. There's no difference in like a roulette or a baccarat game. They think they can predict it and when they hit it, they feel like they are invincible and can accurate hit in the next time, however, they will feel sad when they got it wrong. Yeah, maybe is like a badge or something, no other people can predict except you and that will make you feel great.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie

Pages:
Jump to: