Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Russians bravest have to die for Assad? - page 4. (Read 3440 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

It's not Russia's war.
War no longer only affects the area within the borders of a country. Syrian migrants going all the way to Canada being an example.
Germany invading Poland 50 years ago was not a British war either  Roll Eyes

So Russian forces must know they are going to die to defend Russia allies...
People die for what they believe in, nothing new here.

The sexy pm of Canada is IMPORTING them... Don't get confused. I am pretty sure that 99% of the Russian active military will find totally stupid for them or their comrades to die to defend Assad. What ever the narrative of the Kremlin. Reality doesn't care if it is lies from the White House, the Kremlin or Beijing. Lies are an inaccurate description of reality. You can change the narrative but not the lies told and even less reality.

Again what to tell to the widow of the pilot recently married? Your husband died uselessy like a piece of shit for the hubris of the Kremlin in annoying American regime change program in the Middle East. For your confort he is not the first nor the last. Have a nice day. Btw here is a little shinny medal and a thank you note from the army. We are proud of him. Bye

Huh No I don't think honest soldiers can do that... i may have higher standard...

If Putin was the one send in Syria he would have overthrow the Kremlin, that was the old days...
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO

It's not Russia's war.
War no longer only affects the area within the borders of a country. Syrian migrants going all the way to Canada being an example.
Germany invading Poland 50 years ago was not a British war either  Roll Eyes

So Russian forces must know they are going to die to defend Russia allies...
People die for what they believe in, nothing new here.

That's what allies do?  Since 1980, they have a defense agreement which also allows Russia to have a naval base in Tartus.

edit: I made a mistake the 1980 agreement was one of Friendship and Cooperation.  The naval base was opened in 1971 under a different agreement Wink

Syria is part of the new Warsaw Pact? I didn't knew that. More seriously when an allies goes into destroying his country to keep his palaces and privileges it's a good opportunity to get ride of the allies.

So Russian forces must know they are going to die to defend Russia allies... Nice perspectives. Who are the other beneficiaries?

I would not be able to explain that to the widows and orphans of the pilots. Btw evil America always release killed and wounded in action numbers,,, I guess those dead and wounded Russian metrics are a national secret? How many Russians died for Assad?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
That's what allies do?  Since 1980, they have a defense agreement which also allows Russia to have a naval base in Tartus.

edit: I made a mistake the 1980 agreement was one of Friendship and Cooperation.  The naval base was opened in 1971 under a different agreement Wink
Warning beautiful sunset over Syria...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_j3WrFx-J4

I don't see the point... Since when did they sign to defend a foreign nation? Independently of everything why the fuck Russians are dying in Syria? Widows and Russian orphan for Assad? As the saying goes who can shoot one helicopter can shoot two... Who can 2 can 3... On and on.

Syria will be the downfall of Putin... Sooner or later, Internet censorship or not, because this one will be internal... And when the Russian soldiers say no to the Kremlin it's the end. However I think that Putin is smart enough to take this defeat and move everyone home (didn't it happen already?) and let the fucking Baathists of Syria face the consequences of their actions... Alone with their Shia allies.

It's not Russia's war.
Pages:
Jump to: