Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do some people refuse to accept bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 1282 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
To be honest, I believe that most of us are scared to adopt the change because there is a misunderstanding that it might affect the value of our wealth in a negative way. I have discussed the idea of adopting cryptocurrencies for day to day transactions with many shopkeepers and merchants but I found that they don't have an exact clear picture of what cryptocurrency is all about and how it can help them. On the other hand, the government and centralised bank are constantly issuing warning notices to stay away from cryptocurrency and it is planting the fear directly among those who don't have any idea about the benefits of cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
https://medium.com/datadriveninvestor/why-your-annoying-friend-wont-stop-ranting-about-bitcoin-9808a132480

The author of this article believes that putting a small amount of currency you have into BTC can help you protect your wealth.

He says, “If enough other people believe BTC is money and use it; it’s money even if it doesn’t follow the old rules our nobel prize winning economists have told you. The old rules are being taught a new lesson by the market.”

What do you think about it? If you or your friends don’t buy any bitcoin, what is the reason?
Pages:
Jump to: