Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do the peoples use the Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 2235 times)

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122
August 27, 2016, 07:24:35 PM
You're wrong about a lot of things here. Where to begin...

Bitcoin is just a currency like all others

I was unaware that fiat was also decentralized. Could you explain that to me?

just the transaction fee, and slow transaction sometimes, there is no difference with other currencies.

I'm really trying to grasp what this verbal diarrhea means but I'll take a stab at it.

So instant transaction are slow? Can you also explain that to me? Do you know how long it takes, say, a credit card to confirm? Look it up. 10-60 minutes for a confirmation (assuming you paid a half-decent fee) isn't much at all in the grand scheme of things.

Why do peoples use Bitcoin?

To stop being a follower.

Bitcoin will change what in currencies world?

Let me answer that question with another question: Wtf does that mean?!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 27, 2016, 07:22:35 PM
The questions are pretty good friends. Indeed bitcoin has no huge difference compared to other currencies, but did you know about the unstable price bitcoin..?? . If Yes, then that is the main reason everyone using bitcoin, for a price of bitcoin unstable you and we all can benefit.
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
August 27, 2016, 07:17:31 PM
Bitcoin is just a currency like all others, just the transaction fee, and slow transaction sometimes, there is no difference with other currencies.

Why people use USD? because it's a currency. money needs to be transferred between people for different purposes, bitcoin is a reliable and cheap way of sending money across the globe.
Activity: 938
Merit: 576
August 27, 2016, 07:15:19 PM
Bitcoin is just a currency like all others, just the transaction fee, and slow transaction sometimes, there is no difference with other currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: