Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do thousands of investors hold bitcoin on troubled days? - page 3. (Read 2492 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
Troubled days means Bitcoin's value is falling, so mostly of investors are holding bitcoin. And they will wait for a long time, and when bitcoin's value will go up, that is their opportunity to sell their what do they have.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I also will still hold my bitcoin when trouble days. An investor, who is experienced and professional, is smart to analyze market conditions. They can predict what will happen. If they are rash to sell their bitcoin then the people who buy will be very happy because they get a low price. I am certain that the bitcoin price won’t be static below. I'm sure it will crawl up again. Many investors don’t want to lose money. I am sure if prices are going down for a long time then they will think of a strategy for this coin to rise. They can use tactics to influence demand and supply of bitcoin. They will work together to do this with some investors. I'm sure of that.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Thousands of investors hold bitcoin on troubled days because of its cheap price. Investors only sell their bitcoin if they know that the price will rise up. They sell their bitcoin in a perfect time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

I think that most when the price of the token increases. Many people invested when the price of the token was more than $ 10,000 and waited for when it would be higher than that mark. But no matter how many people say they are waiting for a good kush.
Activity: 210
It is the policy of the investors, they are very well known about bitcoin that it is the right track where they can invest to generate a good amount of profit. so, when they found that the price is going down they hold their bitcoin and buy more. And when the market going high they sell and earn a lot.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523

Expert investors have gained a broad experience throughout the previous years in which bitcoin's price was fluctuating, and this has given them the hand in knowing the best times to buy and hold bitcoin as a long-term investment. Moreover, it is true that bitcoin is enduring troubled times at present, but  Bitcoin is going to have a global accreditation sooner or later, so this is the best time to hold Bitcoin.

Activity: 5
Some just mindlessly hold it, others strongly believe in it. Some just refuse to take the loss so they don't sell, hoping it will recover.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
I would say because they believe in bitcoin, but on the other hand they are most likely people that can't afford or don't want to sell at a 20-30-40% loss. So they are forced to keep holding.
Activity: 392
Blockchain in the world has set off a craze!

Crypto money will certainly change the financial system of the future! People who hold BTC are all visionaries!

The huge demand for bitcoin ensures a bright and long-term future for bitcoin investors
Activity: 361
Many investors hold bitcoin on troubled days, because hodlers believe in the value of bitcoin. This cryptocurrency has become very popular. Obviously, cryptocurrencies can not so easily disappear in one day. Blockchain is the future. What more can I say? This is only the beginning. Perhaps bitcoin is the inevitable future of the financial system.
Activity: 364
That is because of the integrity value of bitcoin! It has proven that btc can bounce back anytime from low to increasingly in demand.in previous history despite of economic crisis bitcoin still manage to stand strongly.confident investor relays on history rather than present figure..
Activity: 91
Most investors know how bitcoin works.The flow of bitcoin the prices in which the volatility is in their advantage. investors with their knowledge use is at their disposal in order to make  profit or more.
Activity: 104
Only those who continue to hold bitcoins after experiencing a sharp decline in the market and FUD can gain higher profits. These investors are people who believe in special currency. I think they will succeed in the future.
Activity: 280
If only bitcoin will became more stable growing... But if to be honest actually we love crypto and bitcoin just for their volatility
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
These investors that hold bitcoin on a troubled days might have a strong faith in bitcoin and they believe that they can be able to recover their investments when the leading coin go up again. They are not part of a group that go on panic selling when they see the market is going down. Another reason is they know that holding a coin for long term is still effective in earning a bigger profits.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
Because on a troubled days bitcoin is often linked with soaring bitcoin prices, even many of the investors who believe, the days of trouble's a very interesting moment compared to ordinary days.
An example's when people panic sells, they just the opposite make the purchase of bitcoin with as much as possible, then they hold it until bitcoin price creeps up.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
I think because they believe that one day it will become increases on it's price and knowing that there are some news telling that in the year 2020 the bitcoin price will become more valuable, i hope that there are many investors right now buying a bitcoin so that when the time comes a lot of people will help to have a better life.
Big investors must take into account every money they spend on investment. For them, when prices drop like this is a good time to add assets at low prices. Of course based on the analysis that the time will come when prices will increase, usually in Q4 prices soar.
Activity: 173
It proves that investors who keep holding bitcoin have good emotional control. They still calm. That's what all users should have, not easily panic. Although bitcoin has decreased, there will be many new investors because they believe if bitcoin will rise again. I think if all investors panic and sell then it will make bitcoin getting worse.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Because it has paid off well in the past. Remember, the massive 2014 dip? Those who sold regret now.
Activity: 616
one answer because they believe in bitcoin, they believe that bitcoin price will rising up soon and they want to make big profit from it, so they hold their coin for this purpose, to make big profit and don't make a lost profit or cut loss, you need to try be a traders if you want to feel it
Pages:
Jump to: