Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do we always have to pay fee? - page 4. (Read 942 times)

Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
August 07, 2019, 08:30:40 AM
Without fees, a system can't sustain itself. It will go into oblivion. The fee of changelly should be their standard exchange rate, a friend use to tell our group members that ever exchange is very cheap, never try it before I am careful of what I am not use to, don't want my money to hang.
Activity: 566
August 07, 2019, 07:32:59 AM
Transaction fees may vary if wanted to speed up the confirmation of one transaction. I think there is a free transaction fee but it will take weeks to get the confirmation. The transaction fee is quite small, it is just like sending a fiat to a money sending service centers.

well... I don't really want to pay extra money
You cant use crypto if you dont want to pay for transactions fee friend,its just how its works,changelly is a trusted company and they are not stealing from you,every last exchanges in crypto space works same way as well,one more thing the fees are very low to none how is this affecting you?

If there is no income, I think companies like Changelly won't be able to run. Changelly is a service company that quotes fees for every transaction made by its customers and I think this is a reasonable practice, because Changelly needs money to pay employees or other needs.

I understand that they need money. But I need it too!
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
August 07, 2019, 03:20:13 AM
Transaction fees may vary if wanted to speed up the confirmation of one transaction. I think there is a free transaction fee but it will take weeks to get the confirmation. The transaction fee is quite small, it is just like sending a fiat to a money sending service centers.

well... I don't really want to pay extra money
You cant use crypto if you dont want to pay for transactions fee friend,its just how its works,changelly is a trusted company and they are not stealing from you,every last exchanges in crypto space works same way as well,one more thing the fees are very low to none how is this affecting you?
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
August 07, 2019, 02:40:47 AM
Off course not everything in this world is free especially in the crypto world. Fees are paid so that things will move and make their services work. Besides those fees are in small amount.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
August 07, 2019, 02:16:29 AM
for example, I use changelly and it's found out that I pay them 0,25% fee.

because centralized services don't work for free. they have to pay for hosting, labor and a lot of other things. not to mention that it is a business that is suppose to make money for their owners. so when you are using their platform you have to pay for it. hence the whatever percentage fee different services charge you.
Activity: 574
August 07, 2019, 01:45:05 AM
Why should be questioned for this.
All fees in transactions are reasonable and have been around for a long time. So no need to be confused anymore if you are charged fees in the transaction.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
August 06, 2019, 10:18:16 PM
I've noticed that everytime I make any transaction I have to pay fees. why users have to pay their money? for example, I use changelly and it's found out that I pay them 0,25% fee. Is that normal or they steal from me?
If you trade DOGE to XRP then you are supposed to trade the Doge/Btc and Xrp/Btc crypto pairs respectively. But if you go to challenge for the same transaction you will do only one trade. Fees do not only depend on the blockchain congestion, but you will also only pay once to the challenge and that fee is included in the price of altcoin pairs. Afaik 0.25% one-time fee is quite ok than paying fees twice(minimum fee of 0.2% x 2) to the other exchanges.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 06, 2019, 09:36:11 PM
I think fees here in crypto is not that high then better if we pay like this because for assurance of transaction like this is legit if we need to pay like some business man create that wallets,trading site and gambling site then more to earn also here so there's a people behind of that so that's why they are legit then if you really want OP without fees and low fees i think go with NANO and BNB
yes indeed mate there are some exchange that provides utility token to reduce the amount of fees that can be use for withdrawing the coins or tokens in the exchanger balances which its very useful to us and also there are some bonuses to use which we can earn it by trading
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
August 06, 2019, 07:54:41 PM
I think fees here in crypto is not that high then better if we pay like this because for assurance of transaction like this is legit if we need to pay like some business man create that wallets,trading site and gambling site then more to earn also here so there's a people behind of that so that's why they are legit then if you really want OP without fees and low fees i think go with NANO and BNB
You are right, there is usually a discount if you use the exchange's tokens or coins. That can be an alternative to reduce fees. Regardless of the fee charged, we must approve it because we have used the exchange service. It's okay if it's expensive if it's comparable to service, including transaction speed and security.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
August 06, 2019, 07:38:44 PM
I've noticed that everytime I make any transaction I have to pay fees. why users have to pay their money? for example, I use changelly and it's found out that I pay them 0,25% fee. Is that normal or they steal from me?

All exchange site platform are collecting fee of charge for every transaction. And that is just a normal things for them to do it, it is actually of their source to get profit and that's common and its not stealing instead its legal dude. And you are in business world were there is nothing free if you want to earn in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
August 06, 2019, 07:24:02 PM
We have to pay free, most of the things now aren't free anymore. You have used an exchange and that means you have used their service, they are not a charity but a business and service provider. And for them to be able to continue their operation and service, we have to pay them for it. Yes, it's our money but still we have used their platform so there's withdrawal fee. Even just for sending, we have to pay for the miners fee except few alts that do it for free.
So true. Exchangers provide exchange services and we use those services. So it is natural that there is compensation for each of their services. Whether it is expensive or not, it depends on each person and the rights of the exchange. If you want to use it, you have to agree to each of these rules, if it's too expensive then don't do a transaction there and try other alternative exchanges. Simple isn't it Smiley
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
August 06, 2019, 05:49:39 PM

So the work of the blockchain of any coin is built, that in order to send money to another wallet you have to pay a network commission. The amount of commission for each coin may vary, but in any case, the commission depends on the network load and the speed with which you want the transaction to be completed.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
August 06, 2019, 03:53:21 PM
This is normal and this is how all these exchanges and payment platform makes money and obviously they need money for staff and office expenditures as well as for server costs but i do agree that fee should be minimal.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
August 06, 2019, 03:46:22 PM
I don't think they steal from you, it is normal that you pay transaction fee when using an exchange, how do you expect them to grow and maintain the exchange if you don't pay transaction fee.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 887
August 06, 2019, 02:14:04 PM
how can they get profit if they don't charge? And there is no one in my opinion that an exchange does not use a fee. because if there is some exchange who does not use a fee, it must be watched out because it could be a scam exchange.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
August 06, 2019, 02:06:10 PM
We have to pay free, most of the things now aren't free anymore. You have used an exchange and that means you have used their service, they are not a charity but a business and service provider. And for them to be able to continue their operation and service, we have to pay them for it. Yes, it's our money but still we have used their platform so there's withdrawal fee. Even just for sending, we have to pay for the miners fee except few alts that do it for free.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
August 06, 2019, 01:56:32 PM
of course having to pay transaction fees and that's normal in terms of transactions,trading platforms are not managed by one person of course they have employees and they also need to be paid,I think 0.25% is not too big.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 06, 2019, 01:47:19 PM
well its logically speaking that if we send money from far away we need fees for that one same also on cryptocurrency sending coins or tokens needs some fee or fuel for the transaction make the process started its just the basic information but its really informative
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
August 06, 2019, 12:58:17 PM
Even in a transaction on fiat has a fee so why not with Bitcoin? If we are using other programs to make a transaction like the online wallet you are using there will certainly a fee involve and I guess in every bitcoin transaction there are miner fees to settle before confirming any of your transact Bitcoin that is pretty normal with any transaction involve even if its overseas and local transaction if you are transferring your coin to another wallet is will surely cost fees.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
August 06, 2019, 12:43:30 PM
in my opinion, it's normal especially if you make exchanges on p2p exchange I myself am a loyal user of changer com and I think it's reasonable because without their services we cannot exchange cryptocurrency. and 0.25% fee is not too large and also as far as I know some p2p exchanges offer reduced fees if we have made a large deposit and the benefits will arise.
Pages:
Jump to: